29 Nov 20161 minute to read
The PivotGauge control is a lightweight control that reads both OLAP and Relational datasource.
Some of the key features of PivotGauge are as follows,
- Data source: Supports OLAP data binding with XML/A data sources and Relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and Layouts: Support to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance of control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of PivotGauge.
- Ranges: Highlighting the range of values in scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Support to show or hide header labels and indicators.