19 Oct 20161 minute to read
EJ PHP NumericTextBox component provides all the functionalities that is available in EJ NumericTextBox, since it is a server side wrapper of EJ NumericTextBox widget. It is used to display only numeric values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values — Specifies value range for the NumericTextBox.
- Spin Buttons — Allows to increase or decrease the current value in the NumericTextBox.
- Step Value — Allows to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Keyboard Navigation — allows to interact with NumericTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support — Support for right to left alignment of NumericTextBox input.
- Decimal Values — specifies the number of digits to allow after the decimal point in the NumericTextBox.
- Themes — EJ PHP NumericTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes, and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.