Working with Hyperlinks in JQuery RichTextEditor widget
11 May 20172 minutes to read
A hyperlink can be insert into the editor for quick access to the related information. The hyperlink itself can be a text or an image.
Add and Edit a hyperlink
To add a hyperlink to the editor, follow these instructions:
- Point the cursor anywhere within the editor where you’d like to insert the link. It is also possible to select a text or an image within the editor and can be converted to the hyperlink.
- Click the “Insert/Edit hyperlink” tool on the Toolbar.
- In the Web Address box, type or paste the destination for the link you are creating.
- In the Text box, type or edit the required text that you want to display text for the link.
Leave this textbox blank if you want to display the full link as hyperlink in the editor.
- To display additional helpful information when you place the pointer on the hyperlink, type the required text in the “Tooltip” field.
- Click OK button to insert a hyperlink.
hyperlinks on a picture are not always visible, but the pointer’s appearance will be changed on positioning the mouse pointer over it.
Remove a hyperlink
If you want to remove a hyperlink from a text or image, select the text or image with the hyperlink and click “Remove Hyperlink” tool from toolbar. It will keep the text or image.