August 22, 2019
- #239138 – Issue with comma in between the text value of the ejAutoComplete getting removed on form post has been resolved.
- /#239628 – The arithmetic operations of date values (with format hh:mm:ss) now returns correct result.
- /#236663 – Provided the
- #242425 - Now, 3D pie chart is rendering properly when the first point value is 0 and data label is enabled.
- #145197 - Range is now updating properly after chart is zoomed in.
- #F145126 - Exception raised with line routing constraints enabled when the viewport height is zero is now resolved.
- #239677 - Exception raised while docking connector with node in AngularJS is now resolved.
- #242458- Scrolling issue with jQuery version 1.9.1 has been resolved on mouse or scrollbar scrolling.
- #241790 – The preselected values will now get selected properly while setting a different value and text field.
- #241563 – Items will now get selected properly with remote data after filtering with sorting enabled.
- #239468 – The encoded text value will now get decoded while using the checkAll method for the selection in ejDropDownList.
- #237302 – Infinite looping issue in ejDropDownList control with the
enableIncrementalSearchAPI enabled has been resolved.
- #239013 – Issues with the CheckAll and UncheckAll methods while using DropDownTree and TreeView together has been resolved.
- #229305 – Issue with incorrect value assigned to the ejDropDownTree control with unordered data source has been resolved.
- #239986 - Now, marker is rendered dynamically for Bing Maps when adding marker dynamically.
- #240707 - PDF Viewer form filling is now working properly in mobile devices.
- #240051 - Now, the combo Box font size is maintained properly during magnification.
- #238989 - Now, the signatureAdd Event is triggered after drawing the hand-written signature in the page.
- #239222 - Now, the extra radio button field is not rendered in the PDF page.
- #241188 – Resolved client potential XSS issues with ejRTE control.
- #236375 – Issue with unwanted tags and styling not removed even after enabling the
pasteCleanupSettingsAPI has been resolved.
- Provided export support for custom format (“m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss tt”).
- Provided custom format(“(#,##0);#,##0”) support.
- #239608 - Subtracting formula returns wrong value for date and time value is fixed.