June 27, 2019
- #233820 – Sorting with an external function works fine with the itemTemplate property.
- #228989 - The issue with the dependent connector is not redrawn properly when nudging has been resolved.
- #231803 - The issue with connector is not docked to node properly when executing the layout with multiple parents and orientation is set to left-to-right has been resolved.
- #232205 - The exception that occurred when expand/collapse the layout with multiple parents enabled has been fixed.
- Now, the event triggers when the diagram connector label contains
- #145126 - The exception that occurred when rendering multiple parent layouts has now been resolved.
#237302 - Console error thrown when focus dropdownlist(using tab key) with loadOnDemand and press any key has been resolved
#236223 – DataSource can be set through setModel during initial rendering with loadOnDemand set to “true”.
- #232061 - Issue in tooltip for manually scheduled task with localization has been fixed.
- #235539 - Issue with filterColumn method has been fixed.
- #229036, #228969, #230522, #231071, #231248 – Checkbox selection is maintained properly while scrolling the data in enableVirtualization.
- #233422 – RecordDoubleClick event is triggered properly for tap event.
- #236921 – AutoHide feature working fine, when we set different scrollerSize.
- #237429 – RowData is updated properly, when we resize the enableVirtualization Grid.
- #233491 – An issue with classes not removing while destroying kanban control has been fixed.
- #230310 – Auto-Scroll is now enabled on dragging the card to bottom of the page.
- #231710 - The open and close events are now triggered properly for ejmDatePicker.
- #237541 – Menu items inside hamburger menu can be hide using the hideItems method.
- #228936 – Removed the temporary file stored in the temp folder when calling the Unload() method.
- #F143902 – Provided support for saving the XFA form fields.
- #221804 - Height of the PDF Viewer control is now maintained properly when using inside the tab control.
- #232759 - Form fields are now rendered in proper position for the provided PDF document.
- #233028 - Selection is now maintained properly, when double clicking outside the PDF Viewer container.
- #234653 – Tab order of the form fields will now be maintained properly.
- #230427 – An option has been provided to select/unselect current items by default, while searching in member editor dialog.
- #160856, #184889 – Show/hide subtotals for particular hierarchies in OLAP data source.
- ##229377 – Performance improvement has been done when subtotals are hidden in all use cases.
- #I226705, #I229289 - Provided the API
SizeToReportContentto change the Report Viewer height based on the report content size.
- #I228758 - The Incorrect parameter value updated when printing reports issue has been resolved.
- #I229259 - Now, the image report item in Tablix corner cell is placed at proper position in PDF export even data count is more than one.
- #I229342 - Now, the page number resets properly in the Report Viewer toolbar while performing group toggle.
- #I227126 - Resolved the issue
IsArrayfunction returns false for array collection of values.
- #IF135701, #I228634 - Resolved the issue
ZoomFactorAPI option is not working for Report Viewer.
- #I212480 - Resolved the issue “Report Viewer returns Invalid Expression when Interval part is capitalized in
- #I229391 - Resolved the
UBoundexpression returns #Error in the Syncfusion Report Viewer.
- #I226039 - Resolved the issue “Tablix cell content cut when you click drill down action in the Syncfusion Report Viewer”.
- #I226039 - Resolved the Unhandled exception that occurred when you export as PDF.
- #I229265 - The Incorrect hidden parameter values updated when change the dependent parameter values in parameter block has been resolved.
- #I228035 - The Incorrect dependent parameter labels are loading before choosing the value for the parent parameter has been resolved.
- #I219541 - Resolved the issue “chart labels values are not aligned properly along with major tick marks”.
- #I229265 - Resolved the issue “column width is reduced when multiple corner cells are added to tablix report item.
- #I226039 - Resolved the issue “Tablix cell content rendered outside of the rectangle report item when perform a toggle action in the Syncfusion Report Viewer”.
- #I230791 - The Aggregate function returns incorrect value when the scope is not provided in expression has been resolved.
- #I230396 - Report not loading when passing parameters from code behind while using intermediate service issue has been resolved.
- #I230990 - Inner tablix column width is not equal to parent tablix column width as in design issue has been resolved.
- #I230948 - Resolved serialization problem in Report Viewer when the chart title hidden property value is specified as expression.
- #I227904 - Resolved scope exception when report variables used inside aggregate function.
- #I226039 - Now, the chart will be rendered properly in Report Viewer if chart category field contains a null value.
- #I230719 - The NRE thrown when rendering a report with image report item inside inner tablix has been fixed.
- #I226039 - The issue “Tablix no row message is not displayed when Virtualization is enabled” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Preparing exporting document message is displayed while using drill down in report viewer” has been resolved.
- #I234161 - The issue “
SQLCedatabase connection string with
|DataDirectory|is not working in report viewer” has been resolved.
- #I230996 - The issue “Default value for parameter is not selected in UI when field name has space” has been resolved.
- #I228020 - The issue “Tablix visibility not working when set visibility from the conditional parameter” has been resolved.
- #I204093 - The issue “Print preview not loading new report and it shows old report in preview” has been resolved.
- #I229342 - The “Given key is not present in the dictionary” exception occurs while performing drill down action in Report Viewer has been resolved.
- #I229391 - The issue “Selected parameters not displayed properly in report viewer” has been resolved.
- #I229264 - The issue “Tablix column width is increased in report preview when it contains group with merge cell” has been resolved.
- #I228758 - The issue “Printing reports with dynamic parameter values shows print preview with initial parameter value” has been resolved.
- #I224640 - The issue “Parameter values are not updated when passing the value from main report to subreport” has been resolved
- #I177283 - The issue “Column chart data labels overlap in report viewer has been resolved.
- #I233726 - The issue “Export action not occurs when changing the report dynamically” has been resolved.
- #I234240 - Resolved the #ERROR displayed inside tablix and text box item when export the report to PDF format.
- #I232451 - The issue “Tablix report item is not rendered when export the report to Word format in print layout” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Single text run paragraph alignment is not applied in Excel export” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Duplicate chart data is rendered inside tablix in Excel export” has been resolved.
- #I232807 - The issue “Tablix report item headers positions are rendered incorrectly in report viewer” has been resolved.
- #I224640 - The issue “
Databarheight is not increased when placed inside tablix row” has been resolved.
- #I232259 - Resolved the text box overlap issue occurs when two text boxes positioned closely.
- #I226039 - The issue “No chart coordinate is created for single record in Excel export” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Incorrect chart graph value is created in Excel export then compare viewer” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Tablix month group header summary filed data is missing in Excel export” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Tablix cell model column span is wrongly calculated if report has table with inner child” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - The issue “Excel export crash when the table has column static group header” has been resolved.
- #I226039 - Resolved the Unhandled exception occurred when export the report as Excel.
- #I228579 - The issue “Toolbar options are not rendered properly in re-sized window state of Angular Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I224253 - The issue “NRE raised while changing
ReportPathof parameter report dynamically in Angular ReportViewer” has been resolved.
- #I227652 - The issue “Dependent hidden parameter displays missing a value error in initial preview of Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I227785 - Resolved the Login failed error thrown when subreport credentials is set through web API.
- #I229289 - The issue “Data source credential pop-up showing when pass the credential at controller side” has been resolved.
- #I229289 - The issue “Report Viewer height is not rendered based on content size when expand the toggle button with
SizeToReportContentenabled” has been resolved.
- #I228625, I228311 - The issue “Shared data source name and its credentials not retrieved in Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I232958 - The issue “
Drillthroughis not working when the child report does not have any parameters” has been resolved.
- #I231384, I232457 - The issue “External images are not loaded when preview the SSRS report in Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I230719 - The issue “Invalid expression exception occurs when null value passed to one of the field in arithmetic operations in Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I212480 - The issue “IFF function evaluation does not consider the flag values (0, 1)” has been resolved.
- #I231759 - The issue “Tablix row height is increased in Report Viewer when compared to design size” has been resolved.
- #I231384 - The issue “External images not rendering in ASP.NET Core Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I229607 - The issue “
RowNumber(Nothing)expression value changes continuously when refresh the report in Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I229244 - The issue “Line report item not rendered in Report Viewer with exact size value” has been resolved.
- #F142783, #I229320 - The issue “NRE raised when Report Viewer is initially loaded in print layout” has been resolved.
- #F142716 - The issue “NRE raises when Nothing is specified as scope for
RunningValueaggregate” has been resolved.
- #I227371 - The issue “SQL datasource report is not rendered in Report Viewer when loaded with .NET Framework 4.7.2” has been resolved.
- #I227785, #I228839 - The issue “Sub report is not loaded from 2017 SSRS in Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #I225629 - The issue “Image inside code module is not exported when export to any format through Report Viewer” has been resolved.
- #238299 - Recurrence appointments are now rendered correctly if
firstDayOfWeekproperty is enabled.
- #233845 - An issue with rendering appointments with same start and end time in month view if
appointmentTemplateproperty is enabled has been fixed.
- #144786 - The respective appointment details will be properly passed in the
queryCellInfoevent on initial load of Scheduler.
- #233856 - An issue with two appointments rendering with same start and end time has been fixed.
- #234094 - Appointment split for longer duration in same date range of horizontal custom view has been prevented now.
- #229858, #224377 - Appointments moving out of the Scheduler when drag the appointment to the edges in horizontal orientation has been prevented.
- #235929 – Content will be scrolled correctly while clicking on the scroller icons after page scroll.
- Provided support for Insert/Delete option in Discontinuous named range.
- Provided support for maintain the Page Setup while importing and exporting.
- Provided method for getVisibleCellDetails.
- Provided support for import/export in formulas contains sheet name with special characters.
- #234116 - Modified the Dropdownlist CellType options which is used as a parameter of addCellType method.
- #230507 - Issue with the ContextMenu enum type not available in API documentation is fixed.
- #234499 - Issue with exporting after drag and drop the comment applied empty cell is fixed.
- #233403 - Issue with copy paste functionality misbehaves for list validation cells is fixed.
- #232027 - Issue with formula in cell address with the prefix of negative symbol throws script error is fixed.
- #230885 - Name manager formula returns wrong value after row insert is fixed.
- #230374 - Range wrongly selected for navigated sheet while editing the formula is fixed.
- #230507 - Formula returns wrong value for percentage values is fixed.
- #233198 - Wrap text not properly applied for formula applied cells while importing is fixed.
- #231781 - DataSource not updated while deleting cell data is fixed
- #231010 - Comment not positioned properly while importing excel with hidden Columns is fixed
- #229902 - Formula is not recalculated while changing the dependent cell in copied sheets is fixed
- #231581 - Created Interface for object type parameters in public methods
- #231581 - CustomCellType enum type not available in API documentation is fixed
- #232269 - Discontinuous chart with dataRange property as null throws exception while exporting is fixed
- #229066 - Horizontal scrolling misbehaves in touch pad event is fixed.
- #232298 - Fortify scan issues in Spreadsheet is fixed.
- #234694 - Issue with to highlight the text in a cell is fixed.
- #223549 - Issue with Formula based conditional formatting in Row-wise and column wise is fixed.
- #234741 - Wrap text applied for /n contain cells while importing issue is fixed
- #234741 - Issue with cross tab formula not working properly for sheet name contains special character is fixed
- #232269 - Import the Exported file in a spreadsheet and then edit and saved in the same file rangeName string cannot be an empty issue is fixed.
- #238271 - Issue with to apply increase or decrease decimal for a cell with formula is fixed.
- #239024 - Importing pivot table in a Spreadsheet throws script error when Ribbon is a disabled issue is fixed.
- #236663 - Script error throws while inserting the row in list validation applied cell issue is fixed.
- #229086 – Issue with excel filter menu positioning in bootstrap theme has been fixed.
- #235342 – Issue while focusing checkbox while navigating cells using tab key has been fixed.
- #236325 - Node order is now returned correctly while using the getTreeData(id) method after drag and drop of TreeView nodes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page