- #140559 and #222739 – Provided list report item support to create free-form layout in reports.
- #209470 - Provided custom code support.
- #222739 and #139940 – Provided the necessary APIs to programmatically handle the data source and dataset options.
- #222138 - Provided reordering support for report parameters.
- Provided an option to order the layout of report items in the design area.
- #229302 - Fixed the undefined issue with the headers property when uploading an image using the image manager.
- #227493 – Now, expressions can be set for the subreport item in the visibility property.
- #142413 - Fixed the report parameter layout tag creation issue when creating parameters in the report.
- #226659 - Fixed the header color and column span properties’ serialization issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 and #223252 - Fixed the issues with the textbox report item’s expression option.
- #223797 - Fixed the image upload issue when the file name contains Unicode values.
- #222796 - Fixed the summary row property disabling issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 - Fixed the issue with populating the text alignment property in the grid report item.
- #222888 - Resolved the console errors thrown when applying font sizes continuously for the selected text in the text box report item.
- #221279 - Resolved the issue with inheriting the alternate row cell properties from the cell styles in the grid report item.
- #221279 - Fixed the column resizing issue in the grid report item.
- #223348 - Fixed the parameter type conversion failure in dataset query.
- #226705, #229289 - Provided the API ‘SizeToReportContent’ to change the Report Viewer height based on the report content size.
- #230948 - Resolved serialization problem in Report Viewer when the chart title hidden property value is specified as expression.
- #227904 - Resolved scope exception when report variables used inside aggregate function.
- #226039 - Now, the chart will be rendered properly in Report Viewer if chart category field contains a null value.
- #230719 - The NullReferenceException thrown when rendering a report with image report item inside inner tablix has been fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page