Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #200518 - Provided support to load reports with modified report definition.
- #209470 – Provided support to use custom code with external assemblies in ReportViewer.
- #207364 - Provided support to render and export reports with external datasource.
- #210391, 210055 - Provided complete can grow support using drawing libraries for ASP.NET Core.
- #203061 - Provided ParameterHelper to create custom parameter in user application.
- #138473 - The header report item overlapping to body content in print preview has been resolved.
- #210506, 210688 - Now, multiple nested grouping toggle exports properly to Excel when initial toggle state of a parent group is hidden.
- #198150 - Now, child parameter values are updated properly when multi-valued parent parameter is changed.
- #210648 - Incorrect resource text of reportviewer toolbar elements has been replaced with correct contents for Pt-BR culture.
- #206918 - Rendering problem in PDF export when data region report item is used inside a rectangle has been resolved.
- #209336 - Now, interactive sorting icon renders properly with tablix header when text alignment is right.
- #213891 - Now, text alignment rendered properly when different border values used for tablix cell.
- #210055 - Tablix cell content overlapping when text contains line feed elements in print mode has been resolved.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page