- #186483 – Support has been provided for smooth animation in column type series.
- #183813, #182965 – Support has been provided for template in trackball feature.
- Support has been provided for label intersect actions such as
Hide in 3D axis.
- Support has been provided for
StackingArea type series in polar and radar.
- #192226 - Now, data will be returned only for the selection enabled series in range
- #188357 - Now, scatter
series will render properly with
- #193509 - Now,
data label is rendering properly without collision.
- #193235, 193488 - Now, chart
series is rendering properly with zero in 1st point.
- #188776 -
Edge label placement's
shift is now working properly without colliding the axis labels.
- F133511 - Assigning the
axis name with whitespace to the series is now working properly.
- #194711 -
Offset property in dataLabel is now working properly for 3D chart.
- #191062, 191974 - Now, chart is rendering properly on resize, without increasing the height.
- #193840 - Now, chart is updating properly with new
data source through legend click.
- #195541 -
Crosshair tooltip is now working properly for bar type series.
- #198921 - Touch event not working for HTML content defined in the
HTMLNode is fixed.
- #136190 - When selecting multiple nodes along with connectors and perform resizing, its not proper when connector docking changed is fixed.
- #200014 - When loading the older version of diagram and connector’s connected between BPMN nodes not docked properly is fixed.
- #200437 – Provided API to render Pivot controls with or without default values in absence of measures.
- #170603, #137191, #195510, #198184 - Provided support to render PivotChart control with multiple axis.
- #200546 - Member name gets updated properly while save and re-opening the report.
- #200437 – PivotChart works properly while binding MDX query in
- #199698 – PivotClient renders properly while enabling
isResponsive property to
- #F136290 – Provided caption text support for member editor dialog items.
- #200083 - Expand and collapse works properly while enabling advanced filter option.