July 3, 2017
- #173091 - Issue with control re-rendering in KnockoutJS is fixed.
- #180019 – Dependent formula cells are now updated properly when the value of precedent cell is changed.
- #180315 – Chart with single data point in
category axesis now rendering properly, when
enableCanvasRenderingproperty is set to true.
- #180511 – Data labels are now center aligned to the bubble series.
- #180808 – Now the tooltip is working properly, while rendering the chart inside the grid control.
- #181702 – Now the data points in
dateTime category axesare rendering properly, when toggling the legend.
- F110871 – Chart control is now rendering properly with empty data source.
- #181438 – Exception raised while rendering
contextMenuin different culture is fixed.
- #180343 – The hidden label is not exported properly in SVG format is fixed.
- #178994 –
nodeTemplatemethod is now working properly while loading the diagram.
- #178770 – Docking is not proper with BPMN Shapes after performing save and load is fixed.
- #180332 – Z-order is now working properly when performing multiple times.
- #178704 - As per the applied locale, Folder column header text will change.
- #180493 - When the duplicate file name exists, Selected and unselected Items were not returned properly issue has been fixed.
- #180638 – Row alignment issue in Gantt has been fixed.
- #181547 - Issue in updating the duration of milestone task has been fixed.
- #180215 - Issue in exporting Gantt as Excel file with resources has been fixed.
- #177543 - Column renders fine with proper width when
allowResizeToFitset as true.
- #173146, #174120, #176687 , #182452 - The pixel conversion of column width is prevented when setting the column width as percentage.
- #176468 - The
mergeHeaderCellInfoevent is triggered even after refreshing the header with
- #180781 - When batch editing is enabled, the context menu item Save and Cancel are shown properly in context menu after editing a cell.
- #181250 - Column chooser renders fine with improper quotes provided for
- #180822 – Checkbox selection works fine with
- #181137 -
maxFilterChoicesworks fine for Grid with
- #181006 - Grid renders fine with no script error when
showSummaryis enabled, and
- #177897 - Deprecated argument
rowDatain the Grid’s events.
- #180265, #180517 - Changed the font-family “Segoe UI” to “Helvetica Neue” as it’s not available in MAC OS.
- #180518 - No confirmation dialog is shown when clicking the print icon in grid toolbar with
- #177509 - Scrollbar refreshed properly when we call the
- #179768 - Dragging a row is possible without selecting the row.
- #175094 - The keyboard navigation works fine after scrolling the scroller to bottom.
- #173718 - Multiple grid exporting works fine.
- #180821 – Script error issue is resolved while using remote data with filtering and enableTotalCount.
- #181957 - Lint error validation failure in Pager has been fixed now.
- #178539 - Provided support to restrict editing of form fields based on restriction summary available in the PDF document.
- #174628, #178539 - Provided support to maintain the form fields as read only in the PDF documents, if it has read only property set.
- #164281 - Restricted the page extraction based on the settings available in the encrypted PDF documents.
- #180342 - The proper casing is provided to the keys in the AJAX request during the download operations.
- #179586 - The colors of the image now preserve properly while rendering the PDF document.
- #180614 - Report manipulation is done properly with measure groups.
- #179127, #179216 - KPI support has been provided for OLAP data source in Server Mode.
- #180060 - Support provided to set the properties of unbind fields.
- #177805 - Two way binding is possible in AngularJS.
- #175739 - User can sort Row/Column by date type in relational database.
- #175521, #178335 - User can group Row/Column by date type in relational database (only for Client Mode).
- #178783 - Provided the cssClass API for ejRibbon, to customize the control appearance.
- #181420 - Now you can set
enableXHTMLproperty is set to true and import a file without getting any console errors.
- #180585 - New row can be added when tab key is pressed at the end of the table; that has only one row
- #180585 - When new row is added in the table imported from word file, the styles will be copied to the newly created row.
- #131046 - Issue with Scheduler days not navigating correctly, when
showWeekendis set to false has been fixed.
- #181230 - Header cells are not misaligned now, when work-week view is rendered with 7 days.
- #180815 - Strokes breaking issue on mouse interaction in signature is fixed.
- #178026 - Provided support to pass additional parameters to the server action through client-side event arguments.
- #180749 - Issue with named range and misalignment in the name manager dialog is fixed.
- #178198 - Issue with accounting format while importing is fixed.
- #180029 - Issue with chart element, Hyperlink and filtering action complete arguments are not proper is fixed.
- #180057 - Provided the
positivePatternsupport for ejNumericTextbox.
#179540 - In TimePicker, font spacing is now corrected based on material theme standard.
#180395 - In TimePicker, number of hours resets when the right arrow key pressed issue has been fixed.
- #180866 – Alignment issues with expand/collapse icons in row template has been fixed.
- #181431 - The issue “Duplicate Nodes are rendered when set the parentId and Id as 0” has been fixed.
- #181880 - The issue “The nodeDrag event does not have correct target information when drag on the insert line” has been fixed.