July 3, 2017
- #173091 - Issue with control re-rendering in KnockoutJS is fixed.
- #180019 – Dependent formula cells are now updated properly when the value of precedent cell is changed.
- #180315 – Chart with single data point in
category axesis now rendering properly, when
enableCanvasRenderingproperty is set to true.
- #180511 – Data labels are now center aligned to the bubble series.
- #180808 – Now the tooltip is working properly, while rendering the chart inside the grid control.
- #181702 – Now the data points in
dateTime category axesare rendering properly, when toggling the legend.
- F110871 – Chart control is now rendering properly with empty data source.
- #181438 – Exception raised while rendering
contextMenuin different culture is fixed.
- #180343 – The hidden label is not exported properly in SVG format is fixed.
- #178994 –
nodeTemplatemethod is now working properly while loading the diagram.
- #178770 – Docking is not proper with BPMN Shapes after performing save and load is fixed.
- #180332 – Z-order is now working properly when performing multiple times.
- #178704 - As per the applied locale, Folder column header text will change.
- #180493 - When the duplicate file name exists, Selected and unselected Items were not returned properly issue has been fixed.
- #180638 – Row alignment issue in Gantt has been fixed.
- #181547 - Issue in updating the duration of milestone task has been fixed.
- #180215 - Issue in exporting Gantt as Excel file with resources has been fixed.
- #177543 - Column renders fine with proper width when
allowResizeToFitset as true.
- #173146, #174120, #176687 , #182452 - The pixel conversion of column width is prevented when setting the column width as percentage.
- #176468 - The
mergeHeaderCellInfoevent is triggered even after refreshing the header with
- #180781 - When batch editing is enabled, the context menu item Save and Cancel are shown properly in context menu after editing a cell.
- #181250 - Column chooser renders fine with improper quotes provided for
- #180822 – Checkbox selection works fine with
- #181137 -
maxFilterChoicesworks fine for Grid with
- #181006 - Grid renders fine with no script error when
showSummaryis enabled, and
- #177897 - Deprecated argument
rowDatain the Grid’s events.
- #180265, #180517 - Changed the font-family “Segoe UI” to “Helvetica Neue” as it’s not available in MAC OS.
- #180518 - No confirmation dialog is shown when clicking the print icon in grid toolbar with
- #177509 - Scrollbar refreshed properly when we call the
- #179768 - Dragging a row is possible without selecting the row.
- #175094 - The keyboard navigation works fine after scrolling the scroller to bottom.
- #173718 - Multiple grid exporting works fine.
- #180821 – Script error issue is resolved while using remote data with filtering and enableTotalCount.
- #181957 - Lint error validation failure in Pager has been fixed now.
- #178539 - Provided support to restrict editing of form fields based on restriction summary available in the PDF document.
- #174628, #178539 - Provided support to maintain the form fields as read only in the PDF documents, if it has read only property set.
- #164281 - Restricted the page extraction based on the settings available in the encrypted PDF documents.
- #180342 - The proper casing is provided to the keys in the AJAX request during the download operations.
- #179586 - The colors of the image now preserve properly while rendering the PDF document.
- #180614 - Report manipulation is done properly with measure groups.
- #179127, #179216 - KPI support has been provided for OLAP data source in Server Mode.
- #180060 - Support provided to set the properties of unbind fields.
- #177805 - Two way binding is possible in AngularJS.
- #175739 - User can sort Row/Column by date type in relational database.
- #175521, #178335 - User can group Row/Column by date type in relational database (only for Client Mode).
- #178783 - Provided the cssClass API for ejRibbon, to customize the control appearance.
- #181420 - Now you can set
enableXHTMLproperty is set to true and import a file without getting any console errors.
- #180585 - New row can be added when tab key is pressed at the end of the table; that has only one row
- #180585 - When new row is added in the table imported from word file, the styles will be copied to the newly created row.
- #131046 - Issue with Scheduler days not navigating correctly, when
showWeekendis set to false has been fixed.
- #181230 - Header cells are not misaligned now, when work-week view is rendered with 7 days.
- #180815 - Strokes breaking issue on mouse interaction in signature is fixed.
- #178026 - Provided support to pass additional parameters to the server action through client-side event arguments.
- #180749 - Issue with named range and misalignment in the name manager dialog is fixed.
- #178198 - Issue with accounting format while importing is fixed.
- #180029 - Issue with chart element, Hyperlink and filtering action complete arguments are not proper is fixed.
- #180057 - Provided the
positivePatternsupport for ejNumericTextbox.
#179540 - In TimePicker, font spacing is now corrected based on material theme standard.
#180395 - In TimePicker, number of hours resets when the right arrow key pressed issue has been fixed.
- #180866 – Alignment issues with expand/collapse icons in row template has been fixed.
- #181431 - The issue “Duplicate Nodes are rendered when set the parentId and Id as 0” has been fixed.
- #181880 - The issue “The nodeDrag event does not have correct target information when drag on the insert line” has been fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page