August 30, 2016
- #159833 - Autocomplete performance in devices has been improved.
- #161956 - Issue with Dialog on calling close and open methods continuously has been fixed.
- #159368 – The border color of the Button control will be maintained properly even after it render in Accordion control.
- #162439 - Axis font style will not change while scrolling the chart.
- #162004 - Last label will not hide while rendering in mobile, when the
- #161632, #161794 - Zooming is now working properly on canvas mode.
- #160593 - Stacking Area is now rendering properly, when it has null value.
- #162135 - SizeChange event now return proper old and new values of the node.
- #161705 - support to update overview width and height at runtime is added.
- #161593 - Z-order commands now working properly with HTML node.
- #161509 - Rotating HTML node is working properly now, after saving and loading.
- #161346,#161347,#162681 - While exporting the diagram into SVG format, labels are rendered properly now.
- #161002 - Performance has been improved now, while adding more nodes in a group.
- #161706, #162490 - When the DropDownList is rendered with the visual mode property, the text box won’t be
hidden even the data of DropDownList bounded dynamically.
- #158152 – When the DropDownList is destroyed, the window events will be unbounded.
- #161162 – The issue, “When the DropDownList is rendered by “ID” selector in AngularJS using “ng-repeat-template” has been fixed.
- # 161981 - Support for new client side event
actionBeginhas been implemented, which will be triggered while adding a new row to Gantt.
- #125364 - Sorting is not working for
ODataV4Adaptorwith expand query.
- #156837,#158906- Template element is not refreshed when loading the data through jQuery options/scope in AngularJS.
- #157062 - Equal filtering is not working for Date column in excel filtering with
- #157778, #157844 - Need to hide the waiting-pop up and show “No records to display” in the grid when the server has some failure.
- #158875 - Validation message is not shown while adding.
- #159512 - Command button not render properly when command columns have same
headerTextand different button type.
- #160511 - DataStructure has been changed while perform editing in normal mode (Complex Data).
- #160669 - After scrolling the header columns and the data columns are not aligned properly.
- #160669 - Filter icon still is very close to the header text in
- #160695 - Date column not filter the date when the operator is
- #160759 -
excelFilterdialog shows the unchecked data while using
- #160779 - Script error throws when
reorderingthe empty data.
- #160799, #160621, #161164 - Two way binding is not working for AngularJS component after binding model to the plugin.
- #161028 - Manually entering data in DatePicker control is not saved in
- #161138 -
SearchSettingsequal operator returns the contains operator result.
- #161166 - Grid doesn’t fit to browser width when
resizingthe browser window.
- #162019 - First column is hiding when continuously scrolling the horizontal scroll bar.
- #162358 - Horizontal scrollbar overrides the Grid content when grid content is larger than scroller width.
- #162374 - Destroying grid within hidden element throws script error.
- #161248 - Kanban form submit drop down list is returning value properly.
- #160506 - Kanban column collapse is working after adding card through
- #160582 - Priority drag and drop issue with Remote data in SignalR devices is fixed.
- #162536 - Now We can get the Key code value in the “key” events of the MaskEdit control.
- #149793 - Support for saving the PDF document in ejPdfViewer has been added.
- #162014 -
customObjectparameter missing during drill up/down operation has been fixed.
- #162527 - Disabled auto-sorting in PivotGrid control (Relational DB).
- #152840 - Provided the two-way binding support for group of radio button controls.
- #161867 -
selectedItemIndexproperty working properly after new tab added using
- #160602 - Pin the Ribbon behavior is working in touch devices.
- #161033 – When the table is copied from the Word document to the RTE’s content area, the support for table column resizing with the mouse has been given.
- #162486 – The Grid and RichTextEditor controls can be rendered in the Dialog control.
- #161092 – Appointment recurrence rule is updating correctly, as per the values passed to the
- #160403 - Multiple instances of the recurrence editor can be rendered properly on the same page.
- #160704 – Dropdown and Datepicker fields within the recurrence editor are working correctly in the Firefox versions 46 and 47.
- #160436 – All the appointments that lies within the selected date range are getting displayed correctly in Agenda view.
- #154801, #160276, #160770 - Schedule is rendering properly, when the
firstDayOfWeekproperty is used in different cultures.
- #160108 - Issue with named range having entire row & column references on exporting is fixed.
- #161152 - Issue with contextmenu while page has multiple spreadsheet is fixed and extra arguments added in actionComplete event.
- /#147187 - Now watermark text of the Textbox has been changed as per the applied locale.
- #161920 - TimePicker text box value misbehaves in Firebox/IE browsers when enter the value after select and delete all characters - fixed.
- #161162 – The issue, “Subsequent uploading of files using UploadBox control” has been rectified.
- #160621 - In AngularJS, model can provide directly and also it can configure for individual properties .
- #160799, #160621, #161164 - Two way binding is now working for AngularJS component after binding model to the plugin.
- #162232 - Issue on setting custom attribute to ListView items have been fixed
- #160116 - Issue with rendering other controls in NavigationDrawer pane have been fixed.
- #160092 - Added support for K-Nearest Neighbors model.
- #160632 - Issue with Splitter behavior on changing splitter bar size has been fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page