Overview in JQuery PivotGauge widget
24 May 20191 minute to read
The key features of the pivot gauge control are as follows:
- Data source: Supports the OLAP data binding with Microsoft Analysis Service database, XML/A data sources, and relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and layouts: Support to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance to the control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of the pivot gauge.
- Ranges: Highlighting the range of values in the scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Support to show or hide header labels and indicators.