4 Jul 20223 minutes to read
- Trial Installer
- Licensed Installer
Download the Trial Version
Our 30-day trial can be downloaded in two ways.
- Download Free Trial Setup
- Start Trials if using components through NuGet.org
Download Free Trial Setup
- With a trial license, only the latest version’s trial installer can be downloaded.
Before the trial expires, you can download the trial installer at any time from your registered account’s Trials & Downloads page (as shown in below screenshot.)
Start Trials if using components through NuGet.org
You should initiate an evaluation if you have already obtained our components through NuGet.org
You can generate the license key for your active trial products from Trials & Downloads page. This license key will be mandatory to use our trial products in your application. To know more about License key, refer this help topic.
- To access this page, you must sign up\log in with your Syncfusion account.
If you’ve already used the trial products and they haven’t expired, you won’t be able to start the trial for the same product again.
After you’ve started the trial, go to the Trials & Downloads page to get the latest version trial installer. You can generate the unlock key and license key here at any time before the trial period expires. (as shown in below screenshot.)
- You can find your current active trial products on the Trials & Downloads page.
Download the License Version
- Syncfusion licensed products will be available in the License & Downloads page under your registered Syncfusion account.
- You can view all the licenses (both active and expired) associated with your account.
For Mac OS, PKG formats is available for download.