Overview in JQuery Grid widget
23 Nov 20171 minute to read
Some important features of the Grid control are:
- Data sources - Bind the Grid control with an array of JSON objects or ej.DataManager.
- Responsive - Provides three level of responsive modes which includes redesigned UI for Mobile.
- Sorting and grouping - Supports n levels of sorting and grouping.
- Filtering - Offers Excel-like filtering to filter data.
- Editing - Offers two editing modes for inserting, editing, and deleting records in a grid.
- Paging - Provides the option to easily switch between pages using the pager bar.
- Reordering - Allows you to drag any column and drop it at any position in the Grid’s column header row, allowing columns to be repositioned at the required place.
- Resize columns - Grid provides option for resizing the columns.
- Summary support - Offers options for specifying summary rows and columns.
- Detail template - Offers to render the detail row for the corresponding expanded master row.
- Unbound columns - Offers the option to specify unbound columns.
- RTL support - Provides a full-fledged right-to-left mode which aligns content in the Grid control from right to left.
- Localization - Provides inherent support to localize the UI.