Overview in JQuery DropDownTree widget
16 Feb 20181 minute to read
The DropDownTree widget displays hierarchical data in a tree like structure with advanced functions to edit, select with checkboxes, and more.
- DataBinding - Supports various client-side and remote data sources such as JSON, RESTful services, OData services, and much more.
- Searching - Provides filter search.
- Load on demand - Fetches remote data on demand.
- Template - Designs own layout of list items.
- State persistence - Persistent state of properties on page refresh.
- Responsive - Suits responsive layouts.
- Validation - Built-in jQuery validation.
- Localization - Supports localization of different cultures.
- Selection - Supports single or multi selection with the DropDownTree. By using textMode property, you can select the node with parent.
- Accessibility - Supports keyboard and ARIA accessibility.