Overview in JQuery DropDownTree widget
The DropDownTree widget displays hierarchical data in a tree like structure with advanced functions to edit, select with checkboxes, and more.
- DataBinding - Supports various client-side and remote data sources such as JSON, RESTful services, OData services, and much more.
- Searching - Provides filter search.
- Load on demand - Fetches remote data on demand.
- Template - Designs own layout of list items.
- State persistence - Persistent state of properties on page refresh.
- Responsive - Suits responsive layouts.
- Validation - Built-in jQuery validation.
- Localization - Supports localization of different cultures.
- Selection - Supports single or multi selection with the DropDownTree. By using textMode property, you can select the node with parent.
- Accessibility - Supports keyboard and ARIA accessibility.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page