The SpellCheck control helps to find and highlight the misspelled words from a given content, typically by comparing it with a stored list of dictionary words.
Some of the key features of SpellCheck are as follows,
- Custom Dictionary - Custom dictionary file is used to store and maintain your custom words such as technical terms, brand names etc.
- Ignore Settings - Settings to ignore the words that are composed of alphanumeric characters, mixed-case characters, uppercase characters, URL links, or file path.
- Ignore Words - Ignores a single or multiple instances of the error word, and also the specific collection of words from the error word consideration.
- Customize Menu Items - Allows to include the user defined items in the context menu to correct the error words.
- Misspell Word Style - Highlights the erroneous words based on the user-customized style.
- Maximum Suggestion Count - Controls the display of maximum number of suggestions for an error word based on the user-specified count.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page