21 Nov 20171 minute to read
The SpellCheck control helps to find and highlight the misspelled words from a given content, typically by comparing it with a stored list of dictionary words.
Some of the key features of SpellCheck are as follows,
- Custom Dictionary - Custom dictionary file is used to store and maintain your custom words such as technical terms, brand names etc.
- Ignore Settings - Settings to ignore the words that are composed of alphanumeric characters, mixed-case characters, uppercase characters, URL links, or file path.
- Ignore Words - Ignores a single or multiple instances of the error word, and also the specific collection of words from the error word consideration.
- Customize Menu Items - Allows to include the user defined items in the context menu to correct the error words.
- Misspell Word Style - Highlights the erroneous words based on the user-customized style.
- Maximum Suggestion Count - Controls the display of maximum number of suggestions for an error word based on the user-specified count.