15 Nov 2017 / 1 minute to read
Sparklines are easy to interpret and also it conveys much more information to the user by visualizing the data in a small amount of space.
Some of the key features are,
- Consumes less amount of space for visualizing the data.
- Easy integration with grids.
- Five type of Sparkline available namely Line, Column, Area, Win-loss and Pie.
- Range Band to highlight selected start and end value region.
- Can customize markers for high, low, start, end and negative point.
- Trackball to get current mouse point to display tooltip.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page