27 Nov 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Rotator control displays a set of slides. Each slide may contain images or images with content, or content with user-defined transition between them. It supports Data Binding, Thumbnail, Pager, dynamic number of slide move options, and all custom animations. It supports all types of image formats (JPEG, GIF, and so on).
- Data Binding: Supports data binding with JSON data as well as remote data.
- Image with Content: Supports to render an image, content, or image with content.
- Display Dynamic number of Slide: Supports dynamic (one or more) number of slides.
- Move Dynamic Number of Slide: Supports to move dynamic (one or more) number of slides at a time.
- Autoplay: Supports autoplay mode for slide transition.
- Pager and Thumbnail: Support to navigate between slides.