9 Mar 2018 / 1 minute to read
The pivot gauge control is a lightweight control that reads both OLAP and relational data source.
Some of the key features of pivot gauge are as follows:
- Data source: Supports OLAP data binding with XML/A data sources and relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and Layouts: Supports to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance of the control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of the pivot gauge.
- Ranges: Highlights the range of values in the scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Supports to show or hide the header labels and indicators.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page