28 Nov 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Button control allows you to perform an action by clicking on it. The Essential EmberJS Button control has the feature of displaying both text and images. When the Button is clicked, it looks as if it is being pushed in and released. The Text property is used to display the Text content in Button. The Button control displays images using the sprite CSS and Image Position properties. The Essential EmberJS Buttons control has theme support. While using input type submit, reset and button to be render as button, has text only support.
- Trendy Look: Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL: Supports for Right to Left alignment
- Repeat-Button: Supports the rising of click event Repeatedly
- Text and Image: Supports both text and image as Button content
- Built-in Icon:Supports the built-in icon libraries
- Easy Customization: The customization of Button control to any form is made simple