15 Nov 20171 minute to read
BulletGraphs are easy to interpret and also it conveys much more information to the user by visualizing the data in a small amount of space. It is generally used to compare a primary measure to one or more other measures in the context of qualitative ranges of performance. Occasionally, the BulletGraphs are also used to compare the same measure across multiple categories.
- Data sources: Bind the BulletGraph control with an array of JSON objects or ej.DataManager.
- Tooltip with template: Template for tooltip support has been included to customize the tooltip.
- FlowDirection: The control can be rendered either in a “forward” or “backward” direction.
- Orientation: The control can be oriented either in “horizontal” or “Vertical” mode.
- Binding Range Stroke to ticks and labels: The Range colors can be bound to its underlying ticks and labels when the properties “applyRangeStrokeToLabels” and “applyRangeStrokeToTicks” are enabled.
- Multiple Measures: Provided support to render multiple feature measure bars as well as multiple comparative measure symbols.
- Animation: Animation support provided for the feature measure bars and the comparative measure symbols.