Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancements
- Upgraded the Nifi version from 1.4.0 to 1.9.2.
- Added a new Data integration Registry application for storing and managing versioned workflows.
- Option to interrupt a running processor in the User interface.
- Database connection pooling now supports Kerberos secured Databases.
- Seamless support for upgrading from lower version to higher version during installation.
- Option to backup data flows during the Data Integration uninstallation.
- Improved overall usability and stability of the Data Integration Platform.
New or Improved Processors, Controller Service, and Reporting task
- Added Processors for interacting with Kafka 1.0 and 2.0.
- SQL results can now be output as records in any supported format.
- New REST endpoint exposed to gather the processor diagnostics.
- Added processor to delete rows from the Apache HBase.
- Added processor to put the data to InfluxDB.
- Added processor and controller service to send the data to Druid.
- Added processor to perform the MongoDB Aggregations.
- Added Processor to scan the Apache HBase to retrieve records from tables.
- Added ForkRecord processor.
- Added SiteToSiteMetricsReportingTask.
- Added LookupService that uses ElasticSearch.
- Added MongoDB GridFS processors.
- The ListenHTTP processor supports multipart requests.
- HiveQL now supports Hive 1.1.
- Added controller service for the XML record reader and writer.