Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancement
- Added support for variable registry at the process group level.
- When performing a queue listing, the UI will now indicate if the flow file has no content.
- Provenance repository storage usage is now displayed in the systems diagnostics dialog.
- Added support to preview input and output data of each processor.
- Added support to categorize the components in toolbar to user as per convenience.
- Grouped options in components context menu.
- Improved overall usability and stability of Data Integration Platform.
New or Improved Processors
- Added processors for interacting with Salesforce.
- Added processor for sending message to Microsoft Teams.
- Added processor for interacting with AzureIoTHub.
- Added processors for interacting with Kafka 0.11.x supporting transactions and message headers.
- Added processors for working with RethinkDB.
- Added processors for sending data to Apache Kudu.
- Added processors for gRPC client and server.
- Added record-based processors: MergeRecord, ValidateRecord, ListenTCPRecord, PutHBaseRecord
- Data Integration Platform now supports integration with the Confluent Schema Registry.
- Added separate controller services for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server connections.
- Added controller service for Salesforce authentication.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page