Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancement
- Added support for variable registry at the process group level.
- When performing a queue listing, the UI will now indicate if the flow file has no content.
- Provenance repository storage usage is now displayed in the systems diagnostics dialog.
- Added support to preview input and output data of each processor.
- Added support to categorize the components in toolbar to user as per convenience.
- Grouped options in components context menu.
- Improved overall usability and stability of Data Integration Platform.
New or Improved Processors
- Added processors for interacting with Salesforce.
- Added processor for sending message to Microsoft Teams.
- Added processor for interacting with AzureIoTHub.
- Added processors for interacting with Kafka 0.11.x supporting transactions and message headers.
- Added processors for working with RethinkDB.
- Added processors for sending data to Apache Kudu.
- Added processors for gRPC client and server.
- Added record-based processors: MergeRecord, ValidateRecord, ListenTCPRecord, PutHBaseRecord
- Data Integration Platform now supports integration with the Confluent Schema Registry.
- Added separate controller services for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server connections.
- Added controller service for Salesforce authentication.