Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancement
UI changes and other features
- Improved overall usability and stability of Data Integration Platform.
- Added toolbar view for components, templates and servers list.
- Enabled drag and drop option for components and templates into the workspace for ease of use.
- Data provenance view for list of selected components.
- Added support to retain sensitive values in encrypted format when creating template.
- Added support to publish templates or selected components to remote nifi instance with simple menu / context menu.
- Templates export is now deterministic and thus can now be version controlled
New or Improved Processors
- Increased the number of processors to 191
- New processors to get data from SNMP agents and execute SNMP set requests.
- Added new processor to put to Slack.
- New processors to get and put data to an MQTT broker.
- Added processor to listen for messages using the Lumberjack protocol.
- New ExtractMediaMetadata processor to extract metadata from various file types using Apache Tika.
- New processors to delete, put and get AWS DynamoDB.
- Added processor to poll notification events provided by HDFS Inotify interface.
- Support to add reporting task for sending Provenance events over Site-To-Site.
- New fetch and put processors to interact with ElasticSearch 5.0 and new processors to execute query and scroll operations against ElasticSearch.
- New processors to parse CEF formatted logs
- The Extract Email processors now support TNEF formatted attachments.
- New processor to validate CSV files.
- The Apache Solr processors have been updated to support SSL and Kerberos.
- New processors to act as client and server for Web sockets.
Data Integration Manager
Fixes and Enhancement
- Improved Usability and stability to start and stop service.
- Added support to view the log file in case of service start up failure.