Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancement
UI changes and other features
- Improved overall usability and stability of Data Integration Platform.
- Added toolbar view for components, templates and servers list.
- Enabled drag and drop option for components and templates into the workspace for ease of use.
- Data provenance view for list of selected components.
- Added support to retain sensitive values in encrypted format when creating template.
- Added support to publish templates or selected components to remote nifi instance with simple menu / context menu.
- Templates export is now deterministic and thus can now be version controlled
New or Improved Processors
- Increased the number of processors to 191
- New processors to get data from SNMP agents and execute SNMP set requests.
- Added new processor to put to Slack.
- New processors to get and put data to an MQTT broker.
- Added processor to listen for messages using the Lumberjack protocol.
- New ExtractMediaMetadata processor to extract metadata from various file types using Apache Tika.
- New processors to delete, put and get AWS DynamoDB.
- Added processor to poll notification events provided by HDFS Inotify interface.
- Support to add reporting task for sending Provenance events over Site-To-Site.
- New fetch and put processors to interact with ElasticSearch 5.0 and new processors to execute query and scroll operations against ElasticSearch.
- New processors to parse CEF formatted logs
- The Extract Email processors now support TNEF formatted attachments.
- New processor to validate CSV files.
- The Apache Solr processors have been updated to support SSL and Kerberos.
- New processors to act as client and server for Web sockets.
Data Integration Manager
Fixes and Enhancement
- Improved Usability and stability to start and stop service.
- Added support to view the log file in case of service start up failure.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page