Syncfusion Big Data Platform 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
January 21, 2016
Big Data Studio
- Integrated Spark (Python and IPython), HBase in Studio.
- Improved cluster communication behavior with remote agent.
- Improved console editor usability.
- Improved Home page design with back stage view to add / remove cluster in studio.
- Improved HDFS file browser usability and now you can preview the files in HDFS via file viewer.
- Hive database and HBase tables tree view usability improved with more options in context menu as like in SQL Data explorer.
- Hive and HBase tables are now displayed in Grid.
- Similar support is added to view the Pig and Hive results in Grid.
- Added support to export Hive results to CSV file.
- Support for auto update big data studio application.
- Improved performance and usability of local service manager.
Big Data Cluster
- Support to create and manage pseudo node Hadoop cluster.
- Added support to start/stop all thrift services (Hive, Spark and HBase) and Oozie server.
- Added support to submit and monitor Oozie jobs.
- Support for HDFS and HBase data backup and restore from both Hadoop cluster and Azure blob storage.
- Added support to automate on premise cluster provisioning.
- Added support to manage Python packages.
- Added support for Alerts and notification for common Hadoop cluster errors.
- Added support to edit Hadoop configurations in running cluster.
- Support to aggregate cluster logs at a single click.
- Added support to add multiple data nodes at a time.
- Support for auto update cluster manager application.
- Supports both Spark and Hive thrift server.
- Support for accessing Spark / Hive data from any secured Kerberos enabled cluster configured with Active Directory.
- Syncfusion.ThriftHBase. Base
- Support for accessing data in C# from HBase thrift server.
- Added support to perform complex filter operation.
- Support for accessing data from any secured Kerberos enabled HBase cluster configured with Active Directory.
- Predictive analytics (Syncfusion.PMML.Base)
- Added compatibility support for Spark generated PMML files.
- Integrated HBase, Oozie, Spark (python and IPython), WinPython (required for IPython integration) and Gradle