Syncfusion Big Data Platform 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
January 21, 2016
Big Data Studio
- Integrated Spark (Python and IPython), HBase in Studio.
- Improved cluster communication behavior with remote agent.
- Improved console editor usability.
- Improved Home page design with back stage view to add / remove cluster in studio.
- Improved HDFS file browser usability and now you can preview the files in HDFS via file viewer.
- Hive database and HBase tables tree view usability improved with more options in context menu as like in SQL Data explorer.
- Hive and HBase tables are now displayed in Grid.
- Similar support is added to view the Pig and Hive results in Grid.
- Added support to export Hive results to CSV file.
- Support for auto update big data studio application.
- Improved performance and usability of local service manager.
Big Data Cluster
- Support to create and manage pseudo node Hadoop cluster.
- Added support to start/stop all thrift services (Hive, Spark and HBase) and Oozie server.
- Added support to submit and monitor Oozie jobs.
- Support for HDFS and HBase data backup and restore from both Hadoop cluster and Azure blob storage.
- Added support to automate on premise cluster provisioning.
- Added support to manage Python packages.
- Added support for Alerts and notification for common Hadoop cluster errors.
- Added support to edit Hadoop configurations in running cluster.
- Support to aggregate cluster logs at a single click.
- Added support to add multiple data nodes at a time.
- Support for auto update cluster manager application.
- Supports both Spark and Hive thrift server.
- Support for accessing Spark / Hive data from any secured Kerberos enabled cluster configured with Active Directory.
- Syncfusion.ThriftHBase. Base
- Support for accessing data in C# from HBase thrift server.
- Added support to perform complex filter operation.
- Support for accessing data from any secured Kerberos enabled HBase cluster configured with Active Directory.
- Predictive analytics (Syncfusion.PMML.Base)
- Added compatibility support for Spark generated PMML files.
- Integrated HBase, Oozie, Spark (python and IPython), WinPython (required for IPython integration) and Gradle
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page