Syncfusion Big Data Platform 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Syncfusion Big Data Platform
The Syncfusion Big Data Platform simplifies big data development in the Windows environment. It bundles the following tools:
- Big Data Management Studio
- Big Data SDK
- C Sharp Map Reduce Sample Browser
- Service Manager
- Hadoop Command Shell
Big Data Management Studio
The Big Data Management Studio provides an easy-to-use visual interface for working with Apache Hadoop and other related tools in its ecosystem. It simplifies all the common tasks, including exploring Hadoop distributed file systems, querying data using Pig and Hive, and importing and exporting data.
Big Data SDK
The Big Data SDK contains the following packages made compatible for Windows:
Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storage and large-scale processing of data sets on clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop is a top-level Apache project being built and used by a global community of contributors and users. It is licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
Apache Sqoop is a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured data stores such as relational databases.
Apache Pig is a high-level platform for creating MapReduce programs used with Hadoop. The language for this platform is called Pig Latin. Pig Latin abstracts the programming from the Java MapReduce idiom into a notation that makes MapReduce programming high level, similar to that of SQL for RDBMS systems
Apache Hive is a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop for providing data summarization, query, and analysis.
- Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable service for efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data. It has a simple and flexible architecture based on streaming data flows. It is robust and fault tolerant with tunable reliability mechanisms and many failover and recovery mechanisms.
C# Map Reduce Sample Browser
- The C# MapReduce Sample Browser is a repository of C# code samples for Hadoop MapReduce in a local Hadoop environment that uses a customized version of the Microsoft .NET SDK for Hadoop.
- Microsoft .NET SDK for Hadoop is an open-source kit that provides .NET API access to aspects of HDInsight including HDFS, HCatalog, Oozie, Ambari, and also some PowerShell scripts for cluster management. It has been customized to interact with a local Hadoop environment.
- The Service Manager is an application designed specifically to start and stop Hadoop services in the local Hadoop environment.
Hadoop Command Shell
- Hadoop Command Shell is a command line tool specifically designed to work with the Syncfusion Big Data SDK.