Essential Studio for Aurelia Release Notes
We have launched new component for capturing the digital signature with mouse and touch compatibility. The ejSignature component is used to capture or drawing the smooth signatures.
- ejSignature captures signature as vector outlines of the strokes
- Using ejSignature we can customize the background, stroke width and stroke color.
- Provided Undo, Redo & Clear options.
- Converts the captured signature into image format.
- Support provided to change the unassigned swim lane key values with user defined keys.
- We have provided template support for ListBox with virtual scrolling using the newly added API
itemHeightto customize the items.
- We have provided localization support for ListView header text.
- #165414 – Now, the performance of page navigation process has been improved in ReportViewer.
- #163282 - Now, the page settings API options are working fine.
- #163282 - Now, the page setup orientation works fine.
- #161847 - The tooltip position is misplaced in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #161847 - The report position is misplaced, while navigating page in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #165884 – Now, the
FormatNumberexpression working fine with Custom Code.
- #165213 – Now, the report parameter can be used inside the looping statement in custom code of ReportViewer.
- #146053 – Now, the rectangle width has been updated properly when tablix placed inside the rectangle.
- #166428 – Now, the tablix cell
Hiddenproperty works fine, when the cell model
Hiddenproperty has been set as True.
- #166339 – Now, the chart legends are displayed properly when there is no legend title for chart report item.
- #165213 – Resolved the exception, when we use aggregate function
Countin query text.
Data extension configuration syntax has been changed for maintaining the standards as like
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
<SyncfusionDataExtension> <DataExtension> <Extensions> <add name="SSAS" assemblyName="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"></add> </Extensions> </DataExtension> </SyncfusionDataExtension>
<ReportingExtensions> <DataExtension> <Extension Name="SSAS" Assembly="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" Type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"/> </DataExtension> </ReportingExtensions>
Syncfusion.Reporting.Extension namespace for
DataExtension class instead of
Syncfusion.DataExtension.DataExtension. It has been changed for maintaining the naming standard for custom extension.
- On-demand rendering support provided for ribbon tabs and backstage.
- #167011 -
removeTabGroupContentis working after adding new tab group content.
- #166714 - Show/hide option provided for groups and items in it.
- Month name(in short format) is displayed on the Schedule date header, when more than one month is rendered in the horizontal custom view.
- #166818 - Day column in the Agenda view is localized correctly now, while switching to different cultures.
- Provided support for Excel-Like Pivot Table.
- #163548 - Provided event for formula cells recalculation when updating its dependent cell value.
- #165134 - Provided support for disable or enable resizing option in shape element(chart, picture).
- #157634 – Provided the option to highlight the full row of TreeView node in TreeView control.