Essential Studio for Aurelia Release Notes
- The aurelia-syncfusion-bridge upgraded to support Aurelia RTM.
- The gist was implemented for the
aurelia-syncfusion-bridge. Now, we can preview, live-edit and save the Syncfusion Aurelia samples.
#161173 - The FileExplorer allows to access the shared folder which is connected via local area network.
#161660 - In FileExplorer, we have provided the API
allowKeyboardNavigationto enable/disable the Keyboard Navigation.
#140098, #141095, #153296, #153869 - The FileExplorer allows files to be moved from one folder to another by using drag and drop. It also supports uploading a file by dragging it from Windows Explorer to a folder in the FileExplorer control.
#155542 - The FileExplorer allows thumbnail images to be compressed on the server side and loaded into the FileExplorer layout to improve performance when working with large size images.
#159186 - Provided the option to customize the ContextMenu items in FileExplorer control.
#159186 - Provided API
allowSearchOnTypingto perform the search action only on
We have provided the sort by option to sort the files and folders in the FileExplorer in Tile / Large Icons views.
- Multiple key binding support has been provided for Kanban columns to allow the transition of multiple status.
- Provided support for Drag and Drop the cards across swim lanes.
- Provided workflow support to a set of transitions that a card moves through during its process cycle for Kanban.
- Provided support to prevent dragging and dropping on particular column.
- #160506-Kanban column total count issues are resolved.
RankIdof undefined drag and drop issue has been resolved with primary key as GUID data-type.
menuItemproperty removed from
contextMenuSettings.menuItems.User can give
menuItemsas string of array.
- Kanban card layout structure has been changed.
- Adaptive support has been provided to Ribbon to adjust its size according to the screen size on which it renders.
- #162855-Custom div content is only will show with the Ribbon is pinned
#156158 - Scheduler is now provided with an option to show/hide the timezone fields in an appointment window using the API
showTimeZoneFields. It also provides another API namely,
applyTimeOffsetto include or exclude the time offset calculation on appointments based on the timezones.
#150560 - PDF Export feature in Scheduler has been enhanced with additional options to export it along with the custom dates, block out settings features and also allowing it to show/hide the header bar, all-day row and time scale options.
A new method namely
notifyChangeshas been introduced to handle the Scheduler CRUD operations while using SignalR concept.
- #163043 – Scheduler shows correct week range now while using
- #162359, #162951 – Extra parameter is added to denote the recurrence appointment type, while it is being edited or deleted.
- #163238, #163570 - Now the string/float values can be set for an appointment Id and parentId fields.
- #158342 – An issue with the
reminderevent not triggering in client-side has been fixed.
- #159321 - An issue with the recurrence rule value not updating properly, when using the custom appointment window has been fixed.
- #160203 – An issue with appointments not displaying in Scheduler, while setting resource
groupIdas alphanumeric has been fixed.
- #160267 – Misalignment with Date header and work-cells, when
timeScaleis set as false and
cellWidthproperty set with some specific value has been fixed.
- #161092 – Appointment recurrence rule is updating correctly, as per the values passed to the
- #160403 - Multiple instances of the recurrence editor can be rendered properly on the same page.
- #160704 – Dropdown and Datepicker fields within the recurrence editor are working correctly in the Firefox versions 46 and 47.
- #160436 – All the appointments that lies within the selected date range are getting displayed correctly in Agenda view.
- #154801, #160276, #160770 - Schedule is rendering properly, when the
firstDayOfWeekproperty is used with different cultures.
- Provided support for read-only mode.
- Provided support for context menu customization.
- Improved the initial rendering performance.
Provided option in
expandAllmethod to expand /collapse nodes up to specific level.
#156288 - Provided multiple node selection support in TreeView control.
#133614, #158321 - Provided option to drag multiple nodes in TreeView control.
#160961 - Provided option to get the child nodes of the specific node.
- The RTE provides
Custom execute commandthat execute selection, range and cursor based commands for all the browser. Since the default execute command behaves inconsistencies across browsers.
- Provided support for WaitingPopup element
append tothe given container element.