20 Dec 20161 minute to read
The RadioButton component allows you to pick an option from multiple options to perform an action based on the selection. This control allows you to select true/false.
- Trendy Look : Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL : Supports for Right to Left alignment
- Easy Customization: The customization of RadioButton is made simple
- Themes: Essential PHP controls consist of 17 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Responsive and Touch support: Fits in all range of devices and supports touch devices
- Model binding: Supports both One-way and two-way binding of model values with the view template.
As the DateTimePicker inherits the functionalities of the DatePicker and TimePicker controls, it supports the basic functionalities of both controls.