1 Nov 2016 / 1 minute to read
The PivotChart control is a lightweight control that reads both OLAP and Relational datasources and visualizes it in graphical format with the ability to drill up and down.
The key features of the PivotChart control are listed as follows:
- Data source - Supports OLAP data binding with XML/A data sources and Relational data sources.
- Series - A collection of series items that contain the actual data points displayed on the chart.
- Legend - A color code that helps to differentiate between chart items. A legend also has labels beside each color to indicate that it applies to information from Series 1, Series 2, and so on.
- Drill support - Enables you to navigate to the inner levels in the row axis.
- Tooltip - Displays data point values of respective chart series on mouse hover.
- Zooming and scrolling – Enables you to zoom into an area of the chart so the data can be viewed with more clarity.