The Aurelia Dialog control displays a Dialog window within a web page. The Dialog enables a message to be displayed, such as supplementary content like images and text, and an interactive content like forms.
- Model dialog support: Displays the content in a modal dialog, disabling interaction with other items on the page
- AJAX Load: Load AJAX content in dialog content panel.
- Drag support: Drag the Dialog within the page.
- Customized dialog position: By default, the dialog is shown in the center of the container. If given a position, the dialog is displayed at the particular position.
- Keyboard navigation: Users can interact with the dialog by using the keyboard.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page