DateTimePicker component used to input the date and time with a specific format. The DateTimePicker control combines the DatePicker and TimePicker controls so that users can select the date and time in their desired format.
- DateTime format: Supports all valid date and time formats.
- Localization: Supports localization to different cultures.
- Persist: Supports state maintenance during page refresh.
- RTL: Support for Right to Left alignment of content in DateTimePicker control.
- Themes: Essential PHP controls consist of 17 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Responsive and Touch support: Fits in all range of devices and supports touch devices
- Model binding: Supports both One-way and two-way binding of model values with the view template.
As the DateTimePicker inherits the functionalities of the DatePicker and TimePicker controls, it supports the basic functionalities of both controls.