5 Dec 20181 minute to read
CheckBox component is an input component with trendy look and appearance used to input multiple options from the user.
- Trendy Look : Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL : Supports for Right to Left alignment
- Tri-State: Supports CheckBox with three states.
- Easy Customization: The customization of CheckBox is made simple supports the basic functionalities of both controls.
- Data-Binding: Supports two-way and one-way binding of data between View-Model
- Themes: Essential PHP controls consist of 17 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Responsive and Touch support: Fits in all range of devices and supports touch devices
- Model binding: Supports both One-way and two-way binding of model values with the view template.