EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC TagCloud Overview
5 Oct 2015 / 1 minute to read
The ASP.NET MVC TagCloud control allows the user to display a list of links or tags with a structured cloud format where the importance of the tags can differentiate with varied font sizes, colors, and styles.
- Data binding: Supports data binding with JSON data as well as remote data.
- Accessible: Supports adding or removing tags dynamically.
- Format: Supports tag structure in both cloud format and list format.
- Font-size: Supports limiting the font size with a minimum and maximum range.
- RTL: Supports changing the TagCloud direction for right-to-left alignment.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page