The Tab control is an interface where list of items are expanded from a single item. Each Tab panel defines its header text or header template, as well as a content template. Tab items are dynamically added and removed. Tabs can be loaded with AJAX content that is useful for building dashboards where space is limited.
- Collapsible header: All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX load: Load AJAX content in the Tab content panel.
- Close button: Provides a close button for each Tab item.
- Custom event for expanding header: Activate a Tab item on a single click, or bind custom events such as mouse over or mouse up to activate a Tab.
- Header orientation: Change the header position to the top or bottom of the control.
- Persist: Save the current model value to browser cookies to maintain the state.
- Height style: Adjust the content panel height.
- RTL: Tab headers and content can display right-to-left languages.
- Add Tab dynamically: New Tab items can be added and removed at run time.
- Theme: Essential ASP.NET MVC controls feature 12 built-in themes, six flat themes and six with gradient effects, and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Keyboard navigation: You can interact with the control using the keyboard.