EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC splitter (Splitter) Overview
30 Oct 2020 / 1 minute to read
The Essential ASP.NET MVC Splitter is a layout control that enables you to divide a Web page into distinct areas by inserting resizable panes. You can create any number of Splitter panes and place them inside the Splitter control; the split bars are inserted automatically in between the adjacent panes.
- Expand or Collapse Panes—Support for expanding or collapsing panes by using the Expand or Collapse arrows.
- Animation—Supports for animating panes while expanding or collapsing the panes, and also setting the animation speed.
- Window Resizing—Supports for resizing the Splitter while resizing the window.
- RTL—Supports for right to left alignment of Splitter panes.
- Themes—Essential ASP.NET MVC controls consist of 12 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skins that enable to set user-defined themes.
Additional Help Resources
ASP.NET MVC Splitter Knowledge Base section contains responses to some of the most common questions that other customers have asked us before. So this will be a good place to search for topics that are not covered in the user guide.