5 Oct 20151 minute to read
The Essential ASP.NET MVC Slider provides support to select a value from a particular range as well as selects a range value. The Slider has a sliding base on which the handles are moved. There are three types of Sliders such as default Slider, min-range Slider and range Slider.
- Orientation—Slider control is displayed in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Animation—Supports for handle movement with animation.
- Tooltip—Supports to display a tooltip to display the currently selected value.
- Range Slider—Supports to select a range of values.
- Scale—Supports to display a scale with small and big ticks.
- Persist—Supports for state maintenance while refreshing a page.
- Customizable—Easily customizable.
- RTL Support—Sets the alignment to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.