Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
December 21, 2022
#I249958– Convert the Word document to a Markdown file.
#FB-38025– Preserve new line characters in the table of contents entries of the Word document.
- Updated the Newtonsoft.Json package to 13.0.2 for HTML to PDF converter to avoid security vulnerabilities.
- By default, the HTML converter uses 2000 milliseconds AdditionalDelay for the conversion.
- By default, the HTML converter uses 40 as PDF page margin for the HTML to PDF conversion.
- Changed the default value of Viewport size from 1024x0 to 1920x0.
- #I351114 - Hanging issue no longer occurs while creating the QRBarcode with Arabic text.
- #I419248 - The ExtractText returning incorrect coordinate bounds is now resolved.
- #I419825 - The formatting exception when getting color from the specific free text annotation PDF document is now resolved.
- #I423210 - Unable to edit the XMP Metadata no longer occurs in a specific PDF document.
- #I421277 - OCSP information not embedded while enabling LTV for a specific certificate is now resolved.
- #I420411 - The flattened annotations not located properly in the specific PDF document is now resolved.
- #I418723 - The argument exception no longer occurs while compressing a specific PDF document.
- #I418031 - Find text failure for the text containing numbers with hyphens is now resolved.
- #I415562 - The out of Memory exception no longer occurs when performing extract text for a particular PDF document.
- #I415274 - Export annotation as XFDF not working properly for a specific PDF document is now resolved.
- #I420973 - The ink annotation not preserved properly while flattening a specific PDF document is now resolved.
- #I421396 - The exception no longer occurs when providing an invalid check digit value to the Ean13 Barcode.
- #I421642 - The layer subject is no longer changed after merging a PDF document.
- #I421061 - The image size not reduced properly while compressing a specific PDF document is now resolved.
- #I421114 - The preservation issue no longer occurs while drawing the nested grid in a PDF document.
- #I420853 – Converting a specific Document to PDF results in large-size output is now resolved.
- #I418989 - The textbox multiline preservation issue no longer occurs in a specific PDF document.
- #I417772 - The extraction failure no longer occurs when extracting attachments from a PDF document.
- #I415576 - The hanging issue no longer occurs when performing signature validation for a particular PDF document.
- #F176704 - The incorrect signature validation results no longer occur while validating the signature.
- #I419079 - The conversion failure when converting XPS to PDF no longer occurs in a particular XPS document.
- #I412677 - The preservation issue no longer occurs when converting XPS to a PDF document.
#I300854– Apply highlight color to a text in the PowerPoint Presentation.
#I421732– Find the first occurrence or all occurrences of a text in the entire PowerPoint Presentation or specific slide.
#I400759– Provided an API to recreate nested metafile images while converting a PPTX format to PDF.
- In earlier releases, the given
System.IO.Streaminstance as a parameter to Open methods was disposed of internally. From this release onwards,
Presentation.Open(Stream, String)methods will not dispose of the specified stream instance. The user has to take care of its disposal in their application.
- The below listed APIs has been moved to
|Name||Type||Old Namespace||New Namespace|
- #F178313 -
Removemethod is added under
IPivotFiltersinterface to remove existing filters in the pivot field.