Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
April 4, 2022
- #I131175, #I195343, #I199221, #I323836, #I333914, #I343475, #I358626 - Provided support for preserving picture fill in DOCX to PDF/Image conversion.
- #I341225 - Provided an API to link paragraph and character styles in a Word document.
- The default XHTML validation type is changed from
XHTMLValidation.Nonewhile importing a HTML file.
- #I347226, #I345255 - Provided Aria accessibility with keyboard support for pager component.
- #I259782, #I308276 - Added support for importing and exporting annotations with appearance.
- #F169363 – Added Support for embedding the non-embedded font in an existing pdf document.
- #I361251 - Added support for converting the PDF/A conformance document to a normal PDF document.
- #I362189 - Added support to get annotation type and creation date directly from PdfLoadedAnnotation instance.
- #I358952 - Improved the performance of Annotation flattening by 30 times faster.
- Improved the performance of PDF to PDF/A conversion by 2.5 times faster than before.
- Added support for setting base URL for PDF document.
- Starting with v20.1.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion HTML converter assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to this link for generating and registering a Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without a trail message.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- Provided support for new functions such as XLOOKUP, VALUETOTEXT, ARRAYTOTEXT, XMATCH, and LET.
- #I366365 - The default space maintained between cell border and cell text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.