Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
July 23, 2019
- #237114, #237576 - Line shapes are now rendered properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #230937 - Excel document is now converted properly while using the
- #236370 - DateTime value is now returned correctly in UK culture.
- #238322 - Pivot table row header is now preserved properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #236131 - PivotTable will no longer be crashed on refreshing the resaved Excel file.
- #239384 - Performance delay will no longer occur while resaving the Excel document.
- #237809 - Conditional format formula for specific text is now updated properly while copying cells.
- #236873 -
DisplayTextis now returned correctly when accessing the date time using formula with DDDD number format.
- #238626 - Creating table with invalid table name will throw an exception.
- #236136 -
PercentOfParentoption is now set correctly while creating a pivot table.
- #237114 - AutoShape text is now rendered properly when converting Excel to PDF.
- #239217 - Cell text with less than and greater than symbols are now preserved properly when converting the worksheet to HTML.
- #236197 - Time value is now set correctly for 1904 enabled workbook.
- #F144906 - Active worksheet is now unselected when multiple worksheets are selected in the Excel file.
- Exception will no longer be thrown when getting intersect range from invalid named ranges.
- Saving the input document as xlsx file after saving it as xml document will no longer be corrupted.
CalcEngineis no longer reinitialized after performing Excel to PDF conversion.
- Legend text color is now preserved properly on saving the Excel document.
- Chart is now preserved properly on copying the worksheet using the
- Output Excel file will no longer be corrupted when an empty pivot table is updated with data and saved using XlsIO.
- Exception will no longer be thrown while using named range for page setup in XlsIO.