Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
August 28, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #211200 - Decimal values from model are now serialized properly in unobtrusive mode.
- #210910 - Now, chart will render properly, after binding values to
primaryYAxisthrough set model.
- #212513 - Passing y values as string to
dataSourceis now working properly.
- #210077 - Fixed exception thrown when calculating Sum and Average in
- #209408 - If field result is now properly updated while updating document fields in a particular Word document.
- #208463 - Paragraph tags are properly created while converting a particular Word document as PDF with accessibility.
- #211412, #212690 -
OutOfMemoryExceptionwill be no longer thrown while performing Find & Replace functionality for a particular Word document.
- #210863, #211412 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while calling the
FindAll()API for a particular Word document.
- #208450 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting a particular RTF document as PDF.
- #205945 - Word document will be no longer hangs while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #211046 - The nested
AutoNumfield is now properly skipped while updating its container field.
- #208117 - Hanging issue has been resolved while updating fields in a particular Word document.
- #211709 - Style attribute is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as HTML.
- #210867 - List number is now restarted properly on importing contents with
ListRestartNumberingand saving the resultant document as DOC format.
- #209964 - List style is now preserved properly for the first paragraph inserted to a bookmark using Bookmark Navigator.
- #204947 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #206374 - Content control content is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #207193 - The first dot(.) character of a paragraph within a table containing decimal tab stop position is now automatically justified like tab (\t) character while converting Word document as PDF.
- #212719 – Issue in
GetDetailsfunctionality of FileExplorer while using with SQL data source has been fixed
- #212778 – Issue in PDF export with task dependencies and milestones enabled has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying tasks with duration value as
0in resource view Gantt has been fixed.
- #212052 - Unable to bind the decimal values in NumericTextBox component issue has been fixed.
- #207834 - Null reference exception thrown while loading some PDF documents is now fixed.
- #210943 - String not recognized exception will no longer thrown when loading some PDF documents.
- #210828 - Corruption issue after signing the PDF document is now fixed.
- #211845 - SelectedIndex property issue in PdfLoadedRadioButtonField is now fixed.
- #208585 - Form fields are not duplicated when loading and saving the PDF document.
- #208463 - Underline text tags are preserved as figure will no longer occur when converting Word to PDF.
- #210703 - Null value returns from the LinePoints property will no longer occur in PdfLine Annotation.
- #210779 - Null reference exception will no longer occur when filling the form fields in the PDF document.
- #210590 - Custom metadata set property are now properly working in the PDF document.
- #211089 - Appearance are now preserved properly for selected item in the PdfLoadedComboBoxField.
- #207022 - The text of multiline XFA text box field is now wrapping properly.
- #208909 - Null reference exception will no longer occur when converting HTML to PDF.
- #211011 - HTML to tagged PDF conversion will be preserved properly.
- #211008 - HTML converter will no longer hang when converting HTML to tagged PDF.
- #204693 - The orientation value set in the image properties is now detected and rendered properly when drawn to the PDF page.
- #208885 - Now, the position of the annotations and signatures are maintained properly in the downloaded document.
- #205565, #210823 - Text contents of the PDF document are now rendered properly in the PDF viewer control.
- #209790 - Now, the extracted image is rendered properly.
- #210136 - Now, the exception is not thrown on performing the extract image functionality with the provided document.
- #209771 - Now, the extra character is not added in the extracted text.
- #211766 - Size of the form fields are now maintained properly in the PDF viewer control.
- #210141 - Conditional formatting can now be applied to PivotGrid present inside PivotClient.
- #211134 – Caption text are applied properly in the pivot button on setting in OLAP Client Mode.
- #210430 - Calculated field is applied properly when its name contains the text - “or” in it.
- #209572 - Bullets are now preserved equivalent to the PowerPoint document while converting a PowerPoint slide as image.
- #211236 - Rotated group shapes are now preserved equivalent to the PowerPoint document while converting a slide as image.
- #209550 -
Object reference exceptionwill no more thrown while loading a PowerPoint document created with XMLPowerTools.
- #211236 - Individual shape bounds within the group shapes are now updated to the properties while loading a PowerPoint document.
String format exceptionwill no more thrown while creating animations in Afrikaans culture.
Access violation exceptionwill no more thrown while re-saving a PowerPoint document with same file name.
- #138473 - The header report item overlapping to body content in print preview has been resolved.
- #210506, 210688 - Now, the multiple nested grouping toggle exports properly to excel when initial toggle state of parent group is hidden.
- #210669 - Resolved non html tag markup text rendering problem in reportviewer.
- #211707 – Issue with column resizing action in Firefox browser has been fixed.
- #207306 -
DetectMixedValueTypeenumeration is added for detecting mixed data typed column values while exporting to DataTable.
- #203029 –
ExportEventArgsclass are added in
IApplicationinterface to notify the user about the mismatch between cell type and property type while Exporting data to CLR Objects.
- #211514 - NullReferenceException thrown while opening a file in multi-thread environment is fixed.
- #210082 - Exception thrown while copying an Excel document to another document with named range and saving is resolved.
- #210172 - Conditional format formulas applied to
ConditionValueproperty are now properly updated in advanced conditional formats.
- #210172 - Image protection in XLS documents will not be removed after resave.
- #209739 - Exception thrown while parsing workbook with empty styles is resolved.
- #209443 - Merged cells are now properly copied to another range during
- #138492 - Issue with
ListOfValuesproperty in Data Validation is fixed.
- #208900 - Invalid operation exception is no longer thrown in Excel to PDF conversion of an Excel document with charts.
- #211825 - Exception thrown while converting an Excel file to PDF with styles is resolved.
- #210068 - Shrink to fit now works proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Shape text position will be proper in Excel to PDF conversion when horizontal flip is applied.
- Number formats are returned proper while parsing.
- Image will no longer be saved into local storage while converting the Excel workbook to HTML stream.
- Print area is cleared properly when
PrintAreais set to null.
- Out of Memory Exception thrown while parsing a CSV file with large number of rows is fixed.
- Issue with clearing Rich-Text and its formatting is resolved.