Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
- #173220 - Problem with setting AutoFocus property in Autocomplete control has been fixed.
- #172870 –
Numeric x axisrange is now calculating properly, when we add data point with x value as 0.
- #172444 – Chart is now rendering properly when there is only one axis label and
LabelIntersectActionproperty is set as “WrapByWord”.
- #171047 - Provided option to overwrite the existing currency symbol which is derived from current culture using “currencySymbol” API.
- #171423 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while importing and resaving a particular Word document.
- #171051, #173099 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #169663 - File size is now reduced while converting a Word document as RTF by enabling the
- #171841 - Merge field number format preservation issue has been resolved while performing Mail merge execution.
- #172854 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while using
FindSingleLine()method in Multithreading.
- #171100 -
Reffield result is now preserved properly while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #171613 - Marker color of the scatter chart is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #171423 - Data label of the chart is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #171799 - Table border preservation issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #171799 - Table overlapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #171424 - Table positioning issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #171073 - Page break preservation issue has been resolved while converting particular Word document as PDF.
- #171132 - Frame missing issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #173083 - The issue “The method getSelectedItem() doesn’t return anything” has been resolved.
- #170740 – Now it is possible to map the work field from data source by using
#I172917- Grid Export properly,When we have used null value in complex data of DataTable.
#I171188- Script error has been fixed while using jQuery 3.0.0 + version with responsive Grid.
⦁ Grid selection is maintained after the cancel Edit
⦁ In Grid, the excel filter dialog will be created only after clicking the corresponding column filter icon instead of rendering the filter dialogs during the initial render.
PdfLightTablecell customization is now preserving properly when disable the
- #171850- Decrypting padding block exception is no longer thrown when loading the particular PDF document.
- #172057- The PDF page contents are displaying correctly when encrypt the PDF document.
- #171135- OCR processed PDF documents are no longer increase in size when printing using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- #172578- Some graphics content of XPS are now rendering properly when converting to PDF.
- #164222- Numeric glyphs in RTL languages of XPS are now rendering properly when converting to PDF.
- #164222- Input string not in correct format exception is no longer thrown when converted XPS to PDF.
- #172269- Index out of range exception is no longer thrown when viewing PDF document in PDF Viewer.
- #171740- Documents are now compressed properly while replacing the images in the document with low quality.
- #170611- PDF size is no longer compressed compared to TIFF image on converting TIFF images to PDF.
- #171469- Internal links are now preserving properly while converting HTML to PDF.
- # 171703-
PdfLightTableheaders are drawing only once when enable the
- #171857- Form fields values are preserving properly when flattening the form fields.
NotSupportedExceptionno longer thrown while using
- #170781 - documentUnload event is included in ejPdfViewer.
- #172739 - Script error will no longer be thrown when we scroll the PDF document with higher zoom values in the PDF viewer
- #173194 - The PDF file extension handling in the
load()API of PDF Viewer control is moved to the server side.
- #172739 - No error will be thrown in PDF viewer when FitToWidth mode is given during control initialization.
- #170494 - The resaved PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while opening in Microsoft Office 2007.
#173084, #173085 - Now, the zoom functionality working properly for all zoom values.
#168984 - Resolved header item rendering outside the container area in print preview.
- #172088 - Issue with formula for decimal number values in Dutch localization is fixed.
- #172436 - Provided add or remove option in font family dropdown list.
- #172160 – Issue in exporting cell contents preceded with zeros in excel has been fixed.
- #172082 – Issue with focusing drop down list on cell editing has been fixed.
- #171840, #172821 – Exporting issue with parent id value as string has been fixed.
- #172882 – Now TreeGrid columns can be rendered without mapping the field value.
- #172821 - Now drag tooltip is removed properly while canceling the row drag action.
- #171362 - Date format is maintained while importing data using Template Markers.
- #171130 - Workbook protection password is maintained while re-saving Excel document.
- #172188 - Exception thrown while parsing custom properties of Excel document has been resolved.
- #172449 - Empty string can be assigned to workbook application name.
- #172619 - Exception thrown while opening an Excel document with more than 32 characters in data validation title has been resolved.
- #172767 - Exception thrown while opening an Excel document with numeric separators modified has been resolved.
- #171513 - Applying standard height sets custom height to proper value in XLS document.
- #95412 - Text rotation for chart axis is applied proper while creating charts.
- #172748 - Date value “01/01/0001” is considered as string.
- #171998 - File with empty space in table column header is no more corrupted.
- #172562 - Data field is now applied proper in pivot table creation.
- #171859 - Chart title with formula is converted properly in chart to image conversion.
- #171297 - Converting a chart into image with gap width and series overlapping is now equivalent to Microsoft Excel.
- #171521 - Vertical axis issues in chart to image conversion has been resolved.
- #170689 - Horizontal scroll bar preserved proper in Excel to HTML conversion.
- #170287 - Border issue while applying
PrintTitleRowin Excel to PDF conversion is resolved.