Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
May 3, 2016
- #154917 - Trendline is now working properly for unsorted x values.
- #154857 - Now the spline chart will get exported in excel.
- #154144 - Data label is now clipped when it exceeds the chart area after zooming.
- #153987 - Spline series is now working when the data is in string and the axis value type is in double.
- #153723 - Exception on hovering lengthy legend text is fixed.
- #154563 - Axis label is now rendering properly after reseting the zooming.
- #155009 - Trackball is now working fine, when chart is rendered with bootstrap.
- #155603 – Now the touch actions works properly in IE10 & IE11.
- #153759 – Now able to set the custom ‘tabindex’ value for CurrencyTextbox control.
- #153829 – DatePicker arrow icon misplaced in presence of site.css file has been fixed.
- #154336 – If the textbox value is empty, previously selected date doesn’t maintained with active state in the popup.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #151329 - Line spacing is now preserved properly for paragraphs in HTML to Word conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #154912 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting the Word document containing table without any rows and cells to PDF.
- #152711 - Table is now positioned properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Vertical alignment for the table cell is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #153645, #152872 - Tab width is now preserved properly when the paragraph has the horizontal alignment other than left while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154514, #155079 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #152802 - Table is now wrapped around a floating item properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154195 - Absolute table with row height greater than page height is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154455 - Text followed by Symbol field is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #149223 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without delays in a reasonable time.
- #152802 - Table containing vertical merged cell with text direction as vertical are now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #153645 - Cell width for the table that does not have preferred width is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Now word wraps to new line properly based on non-breaking space while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Floating table is now preserved properly while converting the Word document with compatibility option - “don’t break wrapped tables across pages” to PDF.
- Now performance has been improved while rendering large data with multiple predecessors for each tasks in Gantt.
- #154812 – Now the placeholder text in the search text box in Gantt will be hidden on mouse click instead of key press event.
- #152733 – Now Gantt can be displayed in read-only mode by enabling
- #146694 – Now it is possible to reorder the Gantt rows by enabling
- #150657 – Now Gantt can be displayed without using
childMappingproperty with self-referential datasource.
- #148905 - Set the columns
widthon exported document based on columns
- #154765 - Need Generic class to perform the CRUD action.
- #150811 - summary not working in complex binding column in
- #153050 - CRUD operation not working for Public methods.
- #154602 - Second line is not displayed to PDF
Exporting, when using the BR tag in Grid column header.
- #151374 -
BatchEditingwith Multiple delete support.
- #155306 - Exporting is not working fine in DataTable with filtered records.
- #154468 - Need to prevent exporting actions from being persisted – with
- In Grid, Persisted item in local storage has changed
- #153896 - Embedded EMF is now preserved properly while converting Word to PDF.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153957 - Text is no more clipped when converting XPS to PDF.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #154166 - NullReferenceException is no more thrown when time stamping the digital signature.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- #154527 - Added support to return output field evaluation results along with Predicted Result.
- #154922 - Resolved the scoring procedure issues with mining (Ensemble) model evaluator.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
- #155009 - Exception on setting range in string is fixed.
- #146074, #146095, #153532 Provided support to retain header visibility while scrolling the
- Provided support for RTL mode.
- #154103 – The problem with recurrence rule which didn’t get exported in ICS files is fixed now.
- #154122 - Now the expanded state of a parent row will be maintained on resizing browser window, when both
EnableCollapseAllproperties are enabled.
- #154746 – When
EnablePersistenceproperty is true, able to add/ignore the persistence behavior to TreeView properties with ‘DataSource’ support.
- #154336 – Now TreeView node gets collapsed, even
collapseNode()method called multiple times with
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #153616, #154276 - Issues with conditional formatting is incorrect in HTML conversion are fixed.
- #152942 - Text clipping is improper in Excel to HTML conversion is fixed.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while accessing first formula in data validation.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
AutoFitColumnsis now working properly for accounting number formats.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
- Row values are updated properly after
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page