Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
- #150628 - Marker for Radar chart is now visible on redraw.
- #151339 - Localization is now working properly, on changing the data for series through RangeNavigator.
- #147756 - Minor tick lines and grid lines will now render properly.
- #150616 - Doughnut chart is now rendering properly for single point.
- #149923 - Tooltip will work even while panning is enabled.
- #148420, #149816 -
axesLabelRenderingevent is now working properly.
- #149936 - DataLabel text, now working properly when changing the axis range through set model.
- #149756 -
pointRegionClickevent will not trigger when clicking the reset button.
- #150865 - Now zooming is working properly with series and indicators.
- #152876 - x axis and y axis titles are now rendering properly on removing the series from chart.
- #151245 - Fixed the chart performance issues on rendering more data.
- Provided support for multiple Pie and Doughnut series in chart.
- #132860,#135883,#145113,#148827,#150523,#150718,#151711 - Provided support for customizing space between multiple Column series.
- #118781 - Provided support to remove the legend item when series name is empty.
- Provided support for selecting range on drag to get the selected data.
- #140060 - Provided support for indexed category axis.
- #154220 - Chart now have the option to enable the scrollbar to pan the zoomed data.
- #135900,#137610,#140644,#147718 - Provided support for exporting the chart in server side.
- #135903,#137028,#140019,#135530,#146627 - Provided support for changing the origin in axis.
- #150938 - Line series will now render with multi-color.
CanResizeproperty in chart has been deprecated and it has been changed to
- The Checkbox control value now return as null in form post back, if the Checkbox is in unchecked state
- #150339 - Fixed the exception, while setting
ShowLabelsto false in scales.
- #150808 - In touch devices, default gesture actions prevented over EJ widgets has been resolved
- Tag Helper support has been implemented for most of the important Syncfusion MVC 6 controls, allowing simple, custom HTML elements to be used to create controls.
- #153153 - Now its possible to display the empty text in DatePickerFor by setting the null value from model
- #152947 - The DateTimePicker value is now sets properly, when the value is given as DateTime object
- #148880 - Support to set the relative/absolute position for the port has been implemented.
- #149275 - Support to draw polygon points dynamically using polygon tool has been implemented.
- #144613,#144763,#147986 - Support to provide property change event for all diagram objects has been implemented.
- #149890 - Support to print the diagram document with multiple page has been implemented.
- #143026,#146924 - Support to provide multiple parents for automatic layout has been implemented.
- #151213 - Support to render the tooltip within the viewport has been implemented.
- #153384 - Support to set the paletteItem’s text with wrapping option has been implemented.
- #136068 - Support to convert the serialized JSON data with equivalent to diagram model object has been implemented.
- Support to disable expand/collapse of the palette header has been implemented.
- Support to get the cause for the events has been implemented.
- Support to arrange the layout within any custom bounds and align the layout has been implemented.
- Option to preserve aspect ratio for image node and SVG background Image has been implemented.
- Support to prevent runtime interaction for nodes and connectors has been implemented.
- Lanes and its children will be no more be added in diagram model’s nodes collection and you can get the lanes from swimlane object.
- The data type of
BackgroundImageproperty is changed as
BackgroundImage.Sourceto set image path.
NodeConstraints.PointerEventsis added to
NodeConstraints.Default. It should be added to enable interaction. When you load a diagrams that is saved in old version, use
diagram.upgrade()to update data in serialized format.
Layoutare depreciated. Instead, use
- #144293 - Support for Alternate chunk contents in Word document to PDF conversion has been added.
- #150946 - Support to notify if any unsupported elements encountered during Word document to PDF conversion has been added.
- Added support to create and manipulate Character Style in Word document.
- #148757 - List restart numbering is now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #148656 - Font properties preservation issue while converting HTML to Word document has been fixed.
- #149126 - Hyperlink is now preserved properly while opening RTF document.
- #149172 - Header and Footer is now preserved properly while converting Word document to HTML.
- #149314 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #150546 - MergeField event is now triggered properly while Mail merging.
- #148551, #151550, #151174, #153104 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting Word document to PDF.
- #150145 - No duplicate entry of heading text is added to the updated Table of Contents.
- #150567, #151499 - Hyperlink preservation issue while converting Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #148882, #149223, #149320, #152738 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without hang in a reasonable time.
- #149496 - Word document layout options are now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #149192 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting HTML to Word document.
- #151035, #151119 - Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
- #149697 - Chart preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #150727 - Paragraph border line width preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- #150727, #149592 - Custom tab stop preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- #149974 - Image cropping issue with Metafile images has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #150727 -
AfterSpacingproperties of paragraph formats are now preserved properly while converting a particular HTML file into Word document.
- #150353, #150253 - Table cell width preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #149643, #150727 - Table cell width Preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #152897 - Number format preservation issue while updating DOCVARIABLE field had been fixed.
- #152965 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while executing Mail merge.
- #150209 - Image overlapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document to HTML.
- #151476 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Word document.
- #151329 - Justify alignment preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #152818 - Image preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #149592 - Text superscript and subscript preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- No extra empty paragraph is preserved now at the end of Word document.
- Object reference exception is no longer thrown while converting RTF to Word document.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate list styles.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate character styles.
TextAfterproperties of merge fields are now preserved properly.
- #142640 - Improved the performance of DropDownList much better on loading 50000 list items.
- Functionalities of input and hidden input in DropDownList have been swapped. It will not raise any issues until we process directly the DOM element.
- Reduced the unnecessary DOM elements related to checkbox when showCheckbox enabled
- errorClass, errorPlacement, ignore, errorElement should be defined in application level when jQuery validation property is enabled.
- Leading and trailing spaces not trimmed in DropDownList items.
- DropDownListFor - Hidden element should be excluded while using ignore property in jQuery validation.
- #141707, #147094, #149877 - Now the FileExplorer has methods to assign permissions or access rights to specific users or groups of users.
- Now performance has been improved while rendering large data with multiple predecessors for each tasks in Gantt.
- #154812 – Now the placeholder text in the search text box in Gantt will be hidden on mouse click instead of key press event.
- #152733 – Now Gantt can be displayed in read-only mode by enabling
- #146694 – Now it is possible to reorder the Gantt rows by enabling
- #150657 – Now Gantt can be displayed without using
childMappingproperty with self-referential datasource.
- #149195 - Print window reloading is now prevented when printing the Grid element in Internet Explorer.
- #148382 - While using Locale with batch editing edited value saved properly.
- #148404 - IgnoreCase is now set according to the FilteredColumns.MatchCase property.
- #149158 - No misalignment issue when enable scrolling while rendering Grid inside Tab control.
- #149413 - While rendering the Grid inside jQuery Tab, the last records are showing properly when the AllowTextWrap and Scrolling properties are enabled.
- #148561 - Searching is working fine when unobtrusive mode is enabled.
- #148422 - Server side filtering is working properly when FilterType is FilterBar.
- #148410 - Formatting is now applied properly while editing Dropdown column.
- #149140 - Edited value is selected properly in Dropdown when special characters present in dataSource.
- #150054 - Now expandable scroller does not move when click the scroller for child Grid.
- #149580 - Grid context menu is working properly when using ContextMenuItems property.
- #148649 - Provided support to disable complex predicates generation for blank filter in Excel styled filter.
- #149140 - Dropdown is now selecting the pre-selected value while editing in Grid.
- #150251 - Server-side operation is performed properly when the dataSource is given with the string value.
- #150011 - Provided Support to use text & value pair as Name & ID in ForeignKeyAdaptor dropdown EditParams.
- #147764 - Provided Enum Support for type of Grid columns.
- #148289 - Improved row selection performance in IE browser.
- #149569 - Input element is focusing properly in Dialog edit box.
- #149518 - Prevented Grid post to server while performing the custom filtering operation in Excel filter without selecting any of the suggestions.
- #145741 - Responsiveness is working properly while resizing the window after updating Scroller via
- #150517 - Vertical scrollbar does not cover the Grid content while resizing browser window.
- #151362 - Dropdown will display properly, when editing the foreign key column with
- #150517 - Scroller is refreshed while adding a new row in empty Grid.
- #150631 - Empty record row size is smaller than the other rows issue has been fixed.
- #151305 - Exporting is working when after filtered with ForeignKey column.
- #150769 - Provided Localization support for Grid Exporting.
- #150838 - Custom filter keeps the Datepicker in en-US issue has been fixed.
- #150692 - Tooltip is showing when enabled the
EllipsisWithTooltipclip mode property in IE browser only.
- #150598 - Misalignment in
StackedHeaderwhile column not in categories issue has been fixed.
- #150596 - The edited row will not replaced by the next record after performing update operation with sorted columns in dialog edit mode.
- #150054 - Now expandable scroller will move, when click the scroller for child Grid.
- #149694 - Server side action is triggered once while performing update operation with sorted columns.
- #150201 - Date column: server side filtering is working when filtering more than one column.
- #148133 - Before hitting the actionFailure event, the editForm is closed issue has been fixed.
- #149160 - Need to add new property for disable the toolbar state when
EditSettingsproperty is disabled.
- #151040 -
FilterBaris disappeared when loading the Grid via partial view using the Ajax.BeginForm post method.
- #151140 - Default menu items shown always even the corresponding feature not enabled.
- #151143,#154254 - Multiple
ForeignKeycolumns filter on “or” predicate instead of “and” operation.
- #151209 - Hide Button needs to be disable when the user tries to hide an already hidden column.
- #151251 - At initial render formatting not applied for date column in which dataSource is defined.
- #151362 - Dropdown current selected value and shows as blank and change event not working properly while using EditParams in batch editing.
- #151385 - Validation message is not shown while adding new empty record in batch editing.
- #151407 - EditParams is not working when defined the ForeignKeyField/ForeignKeyValue in column definition.
- #151435 - Null support for auto generated columns.
- #151475 - Returning empty dataSource enables the Grid pager after binding Grid with aggregate and UrlAdaptor.
- #151483 - Filter popup is displayed below the few rows down in IE browser while using Grid inside the tab control.
- #153977 - Scroller enabled Grid in hidden tab misbehaves while editing and switching to hidden tab.
- In Grid, the properties TemplateID and IsUnbound has been deprecated.
- In Grid, when set the
ShowStackedHeaderAPI will be now set to true by default .
- In Grid, the property
GroupSettingshas been deprecated.
- In Grid, now the empty row will be prevented from saving and internal validation message will be thrown.While save a record it must have value in any one of the field.
- In Grid, the dataSource for the Grid column should not be specified through ForeignKeyAdaptor.
- In Grid, the CustomContextMenuItems have to be passed as list of objects instead of list of strings.
- #130700,#130773,#132273,#133992,#140814,#142819,#142862,#146071,#146303,#146876,#147248,#150869,#151306,#153692 -Drag and drop grid rows.
- #128602,#134342,#136143,#151027,#151374,#153441 -Multiple Records deleted in Grid.
- #132577,#134282,#135824,#138295,#138451,#143751,#145573,#146562,#149111,#150647,#153809,#153796 - Need to provide DataTable support for Exporting feature.
- #139450 - Need support to use excel and menu filter in same Grid.
- #153850 - ‘SelectedItemIndex’ API is now added with the EJMVC GroupButton
- #153847 - Provided the ‘DataSource’ support to the GroupButton control
- #153860 - Now the GroupButton ‘Items’ API has the option to add the URL field to the corresponding button.
- #153885 - In NumericTextbox, IncrementStep API is now accepts the decimal type value also.
- Support for built-in styles in
PdfGridhas been added.
- Support for flattening annotations has been added.
- Support for GS1-128 barcode has been added.
- Support for adding and editing named destinations has been added.
- Support for X509 key storage flags has been added while adding digital signature in the PDF document.
- Time stamping in digital signatures has now been improved.
- Library has now been optimized for handling very large documents.
- #131177 - Annotation is now properly preserved while importing pages from loaded document.
- #150932 - Exception is not thrown anymore while performing OCR in PDF documents.
- #150635 - Exception is not thrown anymore when loading a particular PDF document.
- #149974 - Header is now preserved as expected when converting EMF to PDF.
- #149811 - Opacity values of annotations are now properly read from existing documents.
- #149841 - Multiple items can now be selected when using
- #149641 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing existing document pages.
- #149735 - Exception is not thrown anymore when filling the form fields.
- #149683 - PDF documents are not corrupted anymore after performing OCR.
- #149367 - Location is now properly preserved when drawing the image in the specific PDF document.
- #149295 - Read-only property of form fields can now be toggled as expected.
- #149094 - Textbox font is now preserved as expected while flattening the PDF document.
- #148808, #150061 - Comb of characters are now preserved correctly when flattening the form fields.
- #148514 - PDF document is not corrupted anymore when drawing string with particular TrueType font.
- #147786 -
PdfLoadedComboBoxFileddoes not change to
PdfLoadedListBoxFieldwhen resaving the PDF document.
- #148326 - Exception is not thrown anymore when drawing the
- #148112, #149671 - Memory leak does not occur anymore when performing OCR in large PDF documents.
- #146456 - OutOfMemoryException is not thrown anymore when performing OCR in the particular document.
- #143809 - Black borders are no longer shown when setting the border width of form fields as zero.
- #142878 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing pages of loaded document.
- #144523 - Text is now searchable after applying OCR in the particular PDF document.
- #142957 - Application does not hang anymore while drawing text using
- #143924 - Invalid TIFF directory warning message is no longer shown when applying OCR in the particular PDF document.
- #143869 - PDF syntax error no longer occurs after performing OCR in the PDF document.
- #143767 - Image is now properly preserved during Word to PDF conversion.
- #143205 - Images are replaced properly in the particular PDF document.
- #143209, #144199 - Text is properly displayed when converting XPS to PDF.
- #140266 - Double quotes are not changed to question mark anymore when flattening form fields.
- #144761 - Application no longer hangs when generating PDF in multi-threaded environment.
- #149691 - STA thread handling is properly done in
- Line annotation is properly parsed from existing PDF documents.
- Text is no longer misplaced when drawing the
- Table height is changed as expected when drawing the
- Text overlapping does not occur while converting HTML to PDF.
- File size is reduced as expected after replacing with low quality images.
- Ability to load document with thousands of pages instantly.
- Virtualization holds only the minimal pages at runtime for reducing memory consumption.
- In-built printing tools provides enhanced printing experience and allows user to print customized range of pages of the PDF document.
Please refer the live demo
- #134761, #136150, #143465, #144084, #145469, #146823, #146975, #150139 - Provided support for PivotGrid with OLAP data source completely on client mode.
- #149646 - Provided write-back support for PivotGrid with OLAP data at server mode.
- #150037, #150595, #147387 - Number format support for relational data source on client mode has been done.
- Excel exporting of PivotGrid containing both OLAP and relational data source at client mode has been done.
- Provided Grouping Bar support for OLAP data source on server mode.
- State persistence in PivotGrid for relational data source has been done.
Added experimental support for PMML files generated by SAS for the following models:
- Association Rules
- Clustering model
- Neural network model
- Regression model
Added support to provide input data as “ExpandoObject” and “Dictionary” object in GetResult() method.
Added support to provide input PMML file as “TextReader” object for PMML Evaluator.
Added support to perform PMML Schema validation on input PMML.
Tree model result returns “Predicted node” and “path” ID with predicted result.
- Association rules model result returns “Confidence” value.
- Added support for creating and modifying notes to slides in a PPTX file.
- #149697 - Chart title font style, border thickness, chart size are now preserved properly in the converted PDF.
- #149697 - Legend icon size is now preserved properly in the converted PDF.
- Not supported exception is no longer thrown while cloning a PPTX file with charts.
- Implemented the IDisposable interface for Presentation and PresentationToPdfConverter classes.
- File corruption issue while opening the generated PPTX file with SmartArt diagrams has been fixed.
- File corruption issue while opening the PPTX file generated by cloning and merging slides from another PPTX file with
Use Source Formattingoption has been fixed.
- Issue in setting
VerticalAlignmentproperty of Legend is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Delimiterproperty of chart
DataLabelis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Forwardproperties of the
Trendlineis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
IsAutoLineColorproperties for chart border is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
HasCustomShadowStyleproperty is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Shadowis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
ReversePlotOrderproperty of chart axis is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
InsideDiagonalTopLeftis now resolved
- Transparency is now preserved properly while setting shadow for a chart.
- Shadow color of the chart is now preserved properly while opening and saving PPTX file.
- Bullet characters are now preserved properly while converting PPTX to PDF.
- Slide background color is now preserved properly while converting PPTX to PDF.
- #153709 -
rangeChangedevent is now triggering properly.
- #151307 - Start and end value of the selected range is now working properly, when setting
- Provided re-sizable scrollbar support for range navigator .
- Provided support for highlight and selection for ranges.
- Default value of
IntervalTypeproperty for higher level labels has been changed to auto from years.
- Default value of
IntervalTypeproperty for lower level labels has been changed to auto from months.
- #149631 - Provided support to silent print for rendered reports.
- #151533 - Now, filtering working properly for Chart category.
- #150775 - Data sorting working properly for similar field values.
- #151615 - Hidden Parameter values are displayed properly while modifying the dependent parameters.
- #151484 - Complex sum expression returns proper values for float data type.
- #149737 - The content overlapping with page margin in print layout has been resolved for chrome browser.
- #148598 - Timespan values are formatted to the given date time format.
- #149573 - Now, images can be viewed while printing the report in chrome browser.
- #149199 - The browser styles problem while rendering the report has been cleared.
- #148598 - The CountRows expression working properly with dataset scope parameter.
- #148367 - The Drilldown spanning issue has been resolved for adjacent groups.
- #153576 - Now, code modules works with external assemblies.
- #148168 - Now, images are positioned properly for nested Tablix in print layout.
- #152856 - Provided
removeTabGroupmethod for removing Tab Groups.
- Provided support to customize the Ordered List and Unordered List styles with list of default options or a user defined options.
- Provided support to resize the table and its columns and rows individually.
- Provided support to zoom and print the RTE contents.
- Provided support to find and replace the text in RTE editor.
- Provided context menu support which displays default menu options based on HTML elements and to customize the menu options.
- Enhanced keyboard interaction support is provided for all Toolbar commands like Lowercase, Uppercase, Strike, Superscript, Subscript, and Insert Image to the content, Insert Video to the content, etc.
- Provided jQuery form validation support in RTE.
QueryCellInfoevent has been introduced to customize almost all the sub-elements of the Scheduler.
Scheduler can be now defined with different working hours and working days for each and every resources.
Recurrence Editor has been now defined as a new sub-widget with entire recurrence related information, so as to support the custom appointment window with complete recurrence options and also to be used as a separate widget.
Appointment resizing and dragging functionality has been enhanced with the preview of corresponding live time update over the appointments.
The Month view in Scheduler can now be able to show/hide the previous/next month dates.
- #149010 - When the sample is hosted in server, appointments are filtering correctly.
- #154103 - The appointment data in ICS file is populating properly now, when the Scheduler is exported in ICS format.
- #151115 - Provided the nested control support within the Splitter component in the MVC6 platform
- Provided support for Data Binding with Batch Save.
- Provided support for Cell Binding.
- Provided support for PivotTable.
- Provided support for Cell Type.
- #153066 - Provided support for initial import by specifying importUrl in controller.
- #153116 - Issue with cell selection after import file is fixed.
- #153778 - Issue with text overflow on importing is fixed.
- #154122 - Now the expanded state of a parent row will be maintained on resizing browser window, when both
EnableCollapseAllproperties are enabled.
- #112832 - Controlled styles duplication while copying.
- #112832 - Removed unused styles from workbook.
- #141981 - Provided support to convert TSV to Excel and vice versa.
- #148923 -
ActiveSheet.Selectproperty selects the proper sheet now.
- #148566 - Overflow exception thrown when form’s offset exceeds
- #151608 - File corruption issue while creating pivot table with duplicate column names is fixed.
- #149398 -
MissingManifestResourceExceptionthrown while opening an Excel file is fixed.
- #149334 - List validation is updated properly while inserting column in Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150945 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting an Excel file with pivot table.
- #147676 - Parameter invalid exception is no longer thrown while saving image in workbook.
- #151492 - Shape’s left and top positions changed while setting
ColumnWidthproperty is fixed.
- #153332 -
PivotOption16chart element is preserved now.
- #149568 - Opening a workbook in XlsIO will no longer take long time.
- #149370 - Text outside of merged cell is no longer displayed after Excel to PDF conversion.
- #150169 - File corruption issue if the cell contains NaN is fixed.
- #143201 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while resaving merged workbooks with Conditional Formats and Tables.
- #150100 - ArgumentNullException is no longer thrown when empty password is given for an unprotected workbook.
- #150712 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a formula which contains single quote.
- #149405, #152732, #153311 - File with an image is no longer corrupted when opening the file in Excel 2007.
- #149074 - Font record of legend is preserved properly while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #148576 - AutoFitRows works properly when sheet contains chart.
- #147141 - Column chart’s color is no longer different from Microsoft Excel while saving as image.
- #149884 - Content and chart preservation issue in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- #146240 - Line missed in PDF conversion is fixed.
- #148028 - Rendering raw rich text markup to cell is resolved.
- #147880 - Formatting error is no longer thrown while resaving an Excel file in *.XLS format.
- #147447 - Chart gridline with gradient colors is preserved while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150311 - Custom date is detected while exporting CSV file into DataTable.
- #121597, #149385 - ColumnWidth is no longer incorrect in *.XLSM file.
- #144703 - Deleting columns with conditional formats is properly removed.
- #151231 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Excel file which contains chart with data points.
- #153378 - Comma missed in
- #153378, #153507 - Format is no longer changed to currency after applying long date or time and editing the cell’s number format.
- #148557 - Conditional format address is updated properly.
- #141357 - FormatException is no longer thrown when converting an Excel file to PDF.