Essential ASP.NET MVC PercentageTextBox is used to display only percentage values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values—Specifies value range for the textbox.
- Spin Buttons—Enable you to increase or decrease the current value in the textbox.
- Step Value—Enables you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization— EJ MVC PercentageTextBox has globalization support. It use ej.globalize.js to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation—You can interact with PercentageTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support—Support for right to left alignment of textbox input.
- Decimal Values—You can configure the textbox to accept decimal values.
- Themes—PercentageTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes , and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page