2 May 20181 minute to read
- Uploads the PDF document into the server as byte array or stream and displays the same in the client.
- Views password protected or encrypted PDF documents.
- Allows customization of the default toolbar and creation of your own toolbar.
- Provides magnification tools and view modes for better viewing experience.
- Supports built-in themes for enhancing appearance.
- Supports responsive rendering while resizing the control/window.
- Supports text selection and search.
- Supports text markup annotations.
- Includes handwritten signatures in the PDF document.
- Prints the PDF document with the changes made.
- Downloads the PDF document with the changes made.
- Supports localization to adopt to the machines culture and language.