The ListBox control provides a list of options and allows you to choose an item from the list. It includes several other HTML elements such as images, textboxes, check box, and radio buttons and so on. It also supports data binding, template options and multi-select options.
- ListBox Customization: Supports customization of the ListBox height and width.
- Data binding: Supports data binding with JSON data and remote data.
- Themes: Essential ASP.NET MVC controls feature 12 built-in themes and also supports custom skin options for user-defined themes.
- Reorder: Moves a list item one-step up and one-step down, so that you are able to rearrange the list items inside ListBox control
- Cascading ListBoxes: To populate contents of the second ListBox based on the selection of first ListBox.
- Grouping: The ability to group list items according to their category.
- Multi-Selection: The ability to select multiple items from the list using Ctrl and Shift key press.
- Template: Supports using templates to display list items.
- Keyboard navigation: Supports switching focus to the control and navigation through the list items with the key press.
- RTL: Supports displaying the ListBox with list items in direction from right to left.
- LoadOnDemand: Provides LoadOnDemand support for ListBox control, to load only specific set of List Data items.