EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC GroupButton Overview
26 Apr 2018 / 1 minute to read
The Group button control is a collection of buttons grouped together that allows you to select the items and perform action based on the item selected. It can be customized to behave either as RadioButtons or Checkboxes. You can add as many group button items as possible by connecting it to local or remote datasource.
You can customize the groupbutton items by using the spriteCSS, Image position properties available in Groupbutton.
- Trendy Look: Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL: Supports for Right to Left alignment of Groupbutton items.
- Text and Image: Supports both text and image as Groupbutton item content
- Built-in Icon: Supports the built-in icon libraries
- Easy Customization: The customization of Groupbutton control to any form is made simple