13 Apr 20161 minute to read
EssentialDiagram ASP.NET MVC creates rich Visio-like applications. Its Framework comprises of many Elements that helps you to create an application easily. The rich feature set of the Diagram control includes Snapping, Guidelines, Gridlines, Serialization and Zooming.
The list of features of the Diagram control in ASP.NET MVC are as follows.
- Node, Connector, Group, Port, and Label: Elements used to compose the Diagram.
- Symbol Palette: It holds a list of symbols dropped over the Diagram.
- Clipboard Commands: Performs Cut, Copy and Paste operations.
- Undo/Redo: Performs correction in recent change.
- Serialization: Saves current state of the Diagram, and loads them back when required.
- Snapping: Snaps the Diagram elements towards the nearest elements.
- Gridlines: Visual horizontal/vertical lines that help align elements on Diagram.
- Interaction: Zoom, pan, multiple selections, keyboard shortcuts, and snapping.
- Layout: Arranges nodes in a tree-like structure based on a relationship between the Nodes.