4 Mar 20161 minute to read
The Accordion control is an interface where lists of items can be collapsed or expanded. It has several collapsible panels where only one/more can be expanded at a time that is useful for dashboards where space is limited. Each Accordion control has a template for its header and its content.
- Collapsible Header: All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX Load: Load AJAX content in the Accordion content panel.
- Icon Customization: Expand and collapse icons can be customized.
- Custom Event for Expand Header: By default, Accordion panels can be expanded and collapsed on a single click. However, this action can be customized to occur on mouse-over or mouse-up through custom events.
- Multiple Open: Multiple items can be expanded.
- Auto Size: The content panel height can be predefined with values such as content, auto, and fill.
- Theme: Essential ASP.NET MVC controls feature 13 built-in themes (six flat themes and six with gradient effects and a bootstrap theme), and also supports custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- RTL: Accordion headers and content text can display RTL languages.
- Keyboard Navigation: You can expand and collapse panels using the keyboard.