22 Jun 20201 minute to read
The TimePicker control for ASP.NET allows you to select a time value. The available times can be restricted to a range by setting minimum and maximum time values. The TimePicker sets the time as a mask to prevent from entering invalid values.
- Time format: Supports all valid time formats.
- Localization: Supports localization with different cultures.
- Picker and editor: Allows you to pick or edit the time.
- Persist: Supports state maintenance on refreshing the page.
- RTL: Supports right-to-left alignment in the TimePicker control.
- Themes: The TimePicker control features 12 built-in themes (six flat and six with gradient effects) and also supports custom skin options for user-defined themes.