The TimePicker control for ASP.NET allows you to select a time value. The available times can be restricted to a range by setting minimum and maximum time values. The TimePicker sets the time as a mask to prevent from entering invalid values.
- Time format: Supports all valid time formats.
- Localization: Supports localization with different cultures.
- Picker and editor: Allows you to pick or edit the time.
- Persist: Supports state maintenance on refreshing the page.
- RTL: Supports right-to-left alignment in the TimePicker control.
- Themes: The TimePicker control features 12 built-in themes (six flat and six with gradient effects) and also supports custom skin options for user-defined themes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page